Martingale is Evil?! - page 15

"Dead Man Walking" or Happy New Luck... // Hello, young, brainless tribe

Svinozavr:

"Dead Man Walking" or Happy New Luck... // Hello, young, brainless tribe

))

Svinozavr:

"Dead Man Walking" or Happy New Luck... // Hello, young, brainless tribe...

Do you use martin in trading?

911:

Do you use martin in trading?

Of course not. You can only build up a pose in the context of a movement and only within the risk regulations. It's all calculated - only few people do.

===
I don't want to get into this subject - I'm sick of it.

===
I'm sorry I even got in the way. I'm out. Have fun.

Svinozavr:

Of course not. You can only build up a pose in the context of a movement and only within the risk regulations. It's all calculated - only few people do.

===
I don't want to get into this subject - I'm sick of it.

You're probably right. Even seemingly no known successful trader has ever used martin in trading - that's saying something.

911:

You're probably right. Even seemingly no known successful trader has ever used martin in trading - that's saying something.

Is Boris Schlossberg famous or successful to you?

AlexHacker007:

/*Discussion of brokers is forbidden*/

A branch of risen and hell ))

fozi:
A branch of risen and hell ))

AlexHacker007 has risen from Hell and is marting in the real world.

I think he's more likely to go back to the prefecture soon to refine his martin rather than ascend to the heavens. It's going way too cool)

AlexHacker007:

I don't care if we don't fly away. The question is? How much money will I have left in my pocket when I die ???

here's the second REAL account !! started with 20 !!!! 70.10 total? We withdraw the profit 49.50 and the rest is as good as dead!

But we do things differently! We take out the invested money and leave the rest to increase the money, but we will take 50% from each deal! Until it dies! And the statistics show...

it's not so easy to die !!!!

You have only buying. That is, on a higher TF you decide in which direction to trade and go. Right? :)
Reason: