EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 138

Hi all...

while I'm buying.... bought some more today ... I'll hold at 3150-70 for now ... and then as it develops .... control zone at 2900 - 50 .... as i see it ( if i don't look at the fundamentals ) then this move should go up to 3670 ( by the end of next month ) ...

oleniknik:

Hi all...

while I'm buying.... bought some more today ... I'll hold at 3150-70 for now ... and then as it develops .... control zone at 2900 - 50 .... as i see it ( if i don't look at the fundamentals ) then this move should go up to 3670 ( by the end of next month ) ...

it's too early to talk about growth yet...but it's possible...I will start shorting carefully in an hour + - myself....

If the moderators think they have the right to change the story or correct it, let them tear it down.

I'm not going to wipe my face when people spit at me. I don't have the temperament to wipe my face and say Godspeed.

I try to be responsible for my words, I have not said anything bad about him or his analysis (that he is late and should look at the pound and that's all ...). He started it, let him have it. For evil, you have to pay with evil, if you pay for evil with good, then how do you pay for good ?

I will not change a word, this is history, good or bad, but it is history and cannot be rewritten...

I wanted to make an analysis, to show where the mistakes are... how to do better... but I don't see the point... to continue the bickering... the point... anyone can open charts and see how the GBP, how the EURUSD behaved and draw conclusions, everything is simple, very simple, you just need to understand where to look and that's it... with a minimal risk to take 2.5 figures a day (and it was not over you could squeeze more), such days as today are very rare, but they are just great.

Z.U. by the way gpwr's analysis (forecast) is 2 heads above, he has an alternative immediately, he is good, he learns, he understands perfectly well that any forecast can be wrong, it is great to learn, learn from your mistakes and admit that you can be wrong - that is the way, the PATH that will lead to success.

Those who "truly believe" in their markings, and don't want to learn, admit they may be wrong. THE LOSER - to this trader my advice is to stay out of the market. The market does not care what kind of markup I, dmitry vozny, mathematician, etc. have. (you can insert nicknames here ad infinitum). HIS MARKET is TOTALLY FIXED about what's on YOUR screen, it doesn't owe anyone anything...

gpwr: gpwr: gpwr:

Sir ! Will you give an answer to my question? Or is it the custom here (at least in this thread)? Or is it like that for YOU? You accuse a man and then you keep quiet ))))))))))).

I have a big W drawn on my meditation screen on the diaries with the top foot resting on 1.6190

well that's just for meditation =)

Prival:

Z.I. By the way gpwr's analysis (prediction) is 2 heads above, he has an alternative immediately, he is good, he learns, he understands perfectly well that any prediction can be wrong, this is great, learn, learn from your mistakes and admit that you can be wrong - this is the way, the PATH that will lead to success.

Those who "truly believe" in their markings, and don't want to learn, admit they may be wrong. THE LOSER - to this trader my advice is to stay out of the market. The market does not care what kind of markup I, dmitry vozny, mathematician, etc. have. (you can insert nicknames here ad infinitum). he ryck cares absolutely nothing what is drawn on your screen, he does not owe anyone anything ...

If the man had done some tests on the history - and at least knew how it all worked - then yes.... but it's a stupid way to throw the indices on the graph.......

the reason is simple - these predictions have no substance .... there is no essence in them even if you can't believe it..... at least by resistances to make stops...etc...

you're a real hard nut to crack... .... you have to test it - didn't you test your indicators on history? of course - and the entry conditions arose from that...

and the man just threw them on the graph and that's it)))))))) if he says otherwise - he's lying...you can see it all from the screenshots......

sol:

I have a big W drawn on my meditation screen on the diaries with the top foot resting on 1.6190

well that's just for meditation =)

that's what i mean ))))))) well you don't put it out there... and people do the channel and wait...come on wait - but they say - believe !!!!!! we are going there)))))))))))) so do these lines...projections of induks....

Vizard:

Togo-Togo Comrade Warden, he knows that. And we know it. Don't push it.

This has all been discussed before.

Prival:

I'll stick up for Noterday, he's nervous, but he doesn't seem to be hopeless, it's a waste of a fight. You'd better tell me about "it's simple, very simple, you just need to know where to look and that's it", if you say so W).

gip:

Togo-togo comrade boss, he knows it. And we know it. Don't get too cocky.

This has all been discussed before.

what was discussed ? ))))) how can you understand a forecast on paterns ? )))))) so he didn't even understand what I said with those amendments on the screen - he took it out of context and made a fool of me )))))) that's what's so funny ))))))) but immediately sent me to learn manners and trade (forecasting ))))))

ps. on the euro, a short opened up fresh (second peak)... (catching a pullback) ....

Reason: