EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 905

Fartowiy:
I don't use the option levels indic.
That's understandable, but it's a strange coincidence... can you give me a hint as to what you're working with and how your forecasts coincide?

seolink74:
It's understandable, but it's a strange coincidence... can you give us a hint as to what you're working on and how the forecasts coincide?
All indicators show correctly. If you do not know the time you want to trade with, you should choose the appropriate time. You cannot trade with an indicator set to H4 and M5 or M15.

Fartowiy:
All indicators are correct. You should determine the time at which you want to trade and know the pramntras. You cannot trade with an indicator set on H4 with M 5 or M 15.
You can't trade with an indicator at H4, M5 or M15.

Fartowiy:
All indicators are correct. You have to determine the time you want to trade and know the pramntras. You cannot trade with an indicator set on H4 with M5 or M15.
Who does that? I'm working on H4 with an eye towards higher timeframes, because there may be more important support and resistance levels. I don't look any lower. Although, the avalanche starts at the top of the mountain... and a big move may be seen too late

seolink74:
Who does that? I work on H4 with an eye towards higher timeframes as there may be more significant support and resistance levels
I'm abeginner. they download indices and try it on M1 or M5.

Fartowiy:
Beginner traders. download indices. and try it on M1 or M5.
I'm trying to get your secret :) give me a superficial idea what you use.

How about an idea to buy the pound-frank from 1.38 and 1.36 if given?

And hold a decent time)))

Happy Victory Day and victory to all of us in our trade fight )))

Fartowiy you're really pissed off with the PR campaign.

The man finds no signals, and, miraculously, not even an hour has passed.

I don't know what to do with them. The question is: where did he find them in an hour and managed to trade on them?

And Timur, having $ 1500 in a lump sum is not easier to put them into PAMM?

Temnyj:

Fartowiy you're really pissed off with the PR campaign.

The man finds no signals, and, miraculously, not even an hour has passed.

I don't know what to do with them. The question is: where did he find them in an hour and managed to trade on them?

And Timur, having $ 1500 in a lump sum is not easier to put them into PAMM?

Temnyj, thank you very much for your attention to me. But I don't need advertising. It's better to create strategies and share them than to waste a cat's eye on me ...... It won't add more to the deposit. But if you'd put out a good idea.

Fartowiy:
It's an excellent market maker, I'm sure it will be the best one. I don't need any advertising. It is better to create strategies and share them than to waste a lot of time rubbing the cat for me. But if you'd put out a good idea.
Well, then you shouldn't be in this thread at least,

Trends, predictions and implications

Does the name mean anything to you? Create and share your strategies, but I'm not sure that you can do something good, because you do not use quotes - they interfere with your earnings, you make trades at prices that do not exist? How so?

I personally use other people's ideas, adapting them to my trading style, as it is convenient to me. My charts show the levels I've marked there. They work fine, but I'm not insured against mistakes either.

Reason: