EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 88

Noterday:
As long as I remember, you always have a sideways flat in your forecasts =))))) Rarely noticed you forecast north or south =)))) No offence, just a memory of that ))

I'm not predicting, I'm waiting for a flat. If my forex broker is working on impulse, I cannot make market corrections. That's why I usually wait until the impulse is over.

Oh, I see.)

gip:

I'm not predicting, I'm waiting for the flat. Automatics works independently on impulse, and you have to control it on the flat. That's why I usually wait for the momentum to end.

How do you explain it as a flat? What timeframe is it on?

Noterday:

Yes, I used to do it once =)

I can't live without music though, I want to try again, but at another level with the help of Forex of course =)

I do have virtual, but there's no band there and the site is abandoned, of course =)

It was a strange band, totally inadequate people, and in general, it's hard to find people who are willing to work hard for the sake of the goal... it's about rockers =) mostly beer drinking at rehearsals, which is not my thing....

Downloaded the music from there for the sake of interest.

Quite decent.

:)

Noterday:

Let me explain why I don't like the idea that the fall has already started and why I am waiting for another update of the local high.

Because one of the impulses was a three! What it means. It means that the fifth wave is not finished, and it needs to be completed, maybe not even by a three, but by a spurt.

http://s003.radikal.ru/i201/1007/ba/c4ed17f7e3dd.jpg - here I show the moment which spoils the whole picture.

Strange as it may seem, but the wolf on H4 also requires it, though very often the fifth wave does not work out completely.

Bicus:

Downloaded some music from there just for fun.

Quite decent.

:)

I think it's rubbish =)

There's so much on paper, but those guys refused to play it :((

Noterday:

I think it's bullshit =)

So much is written on paper, but those guys refused to play it :((

it's ok... somewhere on the edge of the earth - for the pipsa will do... too bad in mp3... listening to music from a tube amp...

Vizard:

How do you explain it as a flat? And on what timeframe?

I use parameters to set the direction of the expected movement. Then it moves on its own.

gip:

Use the parameters to set which direction to expect movement of which type. Then it goes on by itself.

ah...pn...semi-automatic in general...and you say you don't predict...but you do expect movement in a certain direction? how do you determine the expected direction?

If there is movement, it is immediately visible. And if it's flat, the robot has an iron head, let it work. Something like this :) My time is mostly spent on methodical and algorithmic studies, rather than on predictions. That's why I'm dumb in manual trading.
Reason: