EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 26

All that has been gained in a few days - wshik... where are we going?

sever30:

All that has been gained in a few days - wshik... where are we going?

Uncle George didn't teach you to put your foot down?

forte928:

Uncle George didn't teach you to put your feet up?

It's all classic:) I just kept on refilling.

Diluted, you mean?

Ahh, hands, hands, how I want to cut them off sometimes...

sever30:

All classic:) I've just been slowly pouring in
Overlapping profitable positions?

Mathemat:

1. Diluted, you mean?

Ahh, hands, hands, sometimes you want to chop them off...

1. That's the first time I've heard that.)

2. Right, and the head...

Tantrik:
Overhang of profitable positions?

Everything was pointing to the south, it was going there, I was buying in, but I was greedy... I opened new positions with a bigger lot, i.e. I increased the volume, I wanted to raise the penny. Don't take my wishes seriously - I'm just fooling around.

sever30: 1. First time I've heard of it:)
Well yeah, probably not diluted. Dilution is adding to a losing position to get a better entry point - if price returns. But very often it doesn't, and the losses grow by leaps and bounds.

Mathemat:
Well, yes, probably not diluted. Dilution is adding to a losing position to get a better entry point - if price comes back. But very often it doesn't, and the losses grow by leaps and bounds.

I try to add them to profitable ones, pyramiding, so to speak. My trade is more profitable but my losses have increased, so to speak, i.e. i have closed all profitable ones in binary. I closed all of them in b/c except 0.02 lot, it was deadlocked...

Mathemat:
Well yes, probably not diluted. Dilution is adding to a losing position to get a better entry point - if price comes back where it should. But very often it doesn't, and the losses grow by leaps and bounds.

that's for sure... but if we look at the eu today, we could go short in small lots on the upside... and add to the top... The EUR is the strongest of the two....

Reason: