[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 384

TEXX:

What a great idea! Give me your TS parameters, may be in a personal note.

i used QQE oscillator and i put rsi on it. i used m5 m15 m30 time frame and h1 time frame

i used m5 to enter and the other times were just to calm down. i generally looked that all orders could stay in the market, i.e. i stayed till the end)

I got lots of positions by QQE and rsi, it's hard to explain without a picture

i did not have stop losses, only pivot orders but when a big pile up i covered them all where the first order was open, so i had 4 minuses and everything was in b.u. But it was more reasonably before

i also picked orders similar to iElan with a distance of at least 15 or 20 pips between them, but i also worked with my head if the market had drastically jumped, i could open a bigger lot after 40 pips)

i don't think it can be done again but i don't know)

Maybe someone could write an owl for ct? Then I'll remember everything) whatever happens, the main thing is that there is a condition for closing everything, but I'll remember everything over the weekend...)

7Konstantin7:

i used QQE oscillator and i put rsi on it. i used m5 m15 m30 time frame and h1 time frame

i used m5 to enter and the other times were just to calm down. i generally looked that all orders could stay in the market till the end - i.e. i stayed till the end)

I got lots of positions by QQE and rsi, it's hard to explain without a picture

i did not have stop losses, only pivot orders but when a big pile up i covered them all where the first order was open, so i had 4 minuses and everything was in b.u. But it was more reasonably before

i also picked orders similar to i.e. at a distance of at least 15 or 20 pips from each other but i was also working with my head if the market had drastically jumped, i could open a bigger lot after 40 pips)

I don't think it can be repeated but who knows)

The indicator Qualitative Quantitative Estimation. It uses RSI.

Afftar, you're fooling us a little bit.....

7Konstantin7:
Maybe someone can write owls on ct? Then I'll remember everything) whatever happens, the main thing is that there is a condition when it is necessary to close everything, but I'll remember everything over the weekend ...)

Remember exactly. Owl will build.

TEXX:

Qualitative Quantitative Estimation indicator. Uses RSI.

Afftar, you're fooling us a little bit.....

I put a standard RSI on QQE and I don't remember the parameters. That's the whole point, I didn't look at QQE crossovers, they weren't important)

TEXX:

Remember more precisely. Owl will build it.
OK, but I'll try to rebuild everything tonight) It's just that it was in the summer...)

7Konstantin7:
OK, but I'll try to restore everything tonight) It's just that it was in the summer...)

Well remember over the weekend and then we'll start riveting the owl.

TEXX:

Well over the weekend, remember, and then we'll start riveting the owl.
I've almost all of them in one lot), but we have to test it both ways...

7Konstantin7:
I've almost all of them with one lot), but I have to test it both ways...

We'll calculate the balance, the equity, and whatever the fuck you say.

TEXX:

Whatever you say, we'll calculate the balance, the equity, or whatever the fuck you say.
;)
Reason: