EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 2

Hi all! Friday's trading results are very interesting!

The leaders are silver and coffee! The precious metals were up considerably.

In contrast, natural gas saw the biggest drop in price (in the sell side NG).

What is not clear is the decline of sugar prices. According to the season, sugar should go up in price by the end of June. I hope it was a small correction (I buy sugar WQ-contract).

Oil and fuel oil (petrol) - have gone in different directions. Usually the commodities' prices are moving in the same direction.

Grain commodities(corn, soybeans - wheat, c-oil) were also priced in different zones.

Stock indices (DJ, SP_500, NQ) have consolidated "in the middle of the standings". So did currency instruments. Perhaps before a strong move ?

Frozen pork and bacon went well into the green zone. Whereas cattle and young steers - stayed in the black and red.

Copper (copper) went the wrong way. At this time of year, copper prices are supposed to go up. And as of yesterday, copper is one of the leaders of the fall... ( I am currently pulling my buy stop down following the copper price)

Oats, as it should be, once again confirmed the well-known quote from the classics - "Oats are expensive these days" (Ilf & Petrov)

Noterday:

Alexander's opinion(to Mathemat - not commercial =)

---

Alexei, once again I suggest creating a separate branch of Author's Advertising. It would be easier to filter and more useful to the community.

gip:

---

Alexei, once again I suggest creating a separate thread for Author's Advertising. It would be easier to filter and more useful to society.

Who is Alexei here?

IgorM:

I've been following your advertising campaign for a while now, I remember you were asked why your friend doesn't want to trade on his own.

i do not know what your answer is, i have not followed you, but i guess it is easier to give advice on fibo, pivots and price channel than to put your own depo at risk

I think it's fair to say that if you say it's not advertising, then leave a link to the indicators that are used for prognosis (they all seem to be in kodobase), and then see how many visitors will be on the site

:)

http://imglink.ru/pictures/19-06-10/3fa799ac0c85389bc4a1a6f1592725a3.png

Man, you are meticulous)))) First of all, he trades. Secondly, from his indices (judging by screenshots, only MAKD and MA, the rest is Elliot's Wave Theory.

I explain once again, this is not advertising, but why he is recruiting a group of traders, YOU SAY!!! He's got mail...))

In other words, he was improving himself in Elliot's waves... So, why are you all beside yourselves?

Well, in short, what are you pissed off? If you're interested BETWEEN EMAIL, and if not, just pass by, or is it so hard to ignore what you don't need?

In the future, with his consent, I will post his predictions here, but only those that he will put up for free. Who's against it again????

Noterday:

In future, with his consent, I will post his predictions here, but only those that he will put up for free. Who's against it again????

What does it have to do with being against or not? There are forum rules. Just because you will put up "trial" and "free" pictures here, it doesn't make your advertisement not advertisement. I, for example, don't mind your advertising at all, and generally trust your opinion. And even for, so I'm asking to create a thread in which your advertising would not contradict the rules of the forum. However, with this I propose some restrictions, that is, you can not advertise someone else's product or service, only their own, only the author's advertising. These restrictions would only be aimed at ensuring that such a thread wouldn't naturally descend into total spam. Sorry, there's no way around it.

And keep in mind that professional traders do not hang out on this forum, so it's not worth breaking a spear :)))

gip: ....... professional traders do not hang out in this forum ........
It would be interesting to know where exactly.

Richie:

It's certainly an interesting topic, but I'm a bit wary of elaborating on it, it's not the right thing to do.

Let's just say I meant in this quote that traders (whether they are pros or beginners), they kind of have a slightly different social circle, including probably not on the forums, and especially not on the technically oriented ones. I think they cluster closer to areas where strategies are discussed or where there is free communication.

Richie:

They don't seem to hang out on forums at all ;-)

On a side note, what do you think of next week's Euros?

gip:

What has it got to do with being against or not? There are forum rules. Just because you will put up "trial" and "free" pictures here, it doesn't make your advertisement not advertisement. I, for example, am not against your advertising, and in general trust your opinion. And even for, so I'm asking to create a thread in which your advertising would not contradict the rules of the forum. However, with this I propose some restrictions, that is, you can not advertise someone else's product or service, only their own, only the author's advertising. These restrictions would only be aimed at ensuring that such a thread wouldn't naturally descend into total spam. Sorry, there's no way around it.

And keep in mind that professional traders don't hang out on this forum, so it's not really worth breaking bones about :)))

I see your point.

olivero:
They don't seem to hang out on the forums at all ;-)

Or at some auto racing forums :)

---

In fairness it should be noted that on this forum people who will replace those professional traders in the future hang out too, so all is not lost :)

Reason: