A suggestion to the administration - page 38

Swetten:

The user database is the same there.

I would hazard a guess -- so are the permissions.

The rights are different it's on mql5 and so on here.

and I assure you it's the same Victor Nikolaev.

Forgive me a sinner Victor, I used your example ...

Urain:

The base is the same rights are different in mql5 and here

and I assure you it's the same Victor Nikolaev

Forgive me a sinner Victor that I used your example ...

Yes, I do, I do! I do. :)

Urain:

The base is the same rights are different on mql5 and respectively here

and I assure you it's the same Victor Nikolaev

Forgive me a sinner Victor that I used your example ...

And the pictures are different.

goldtrader:

Unfortunately, public moderators have limited rights (only to cut posts). In fact, they are not moderators, but proofreaders.

Otherwise the discussion would have been shorter.

The rights are enough. And the recipe is simple.

Explained, warned, cleaned up, recidivism, ban. From my observations, the cleanup phase is enough in most cases.

ZS By my own example. Create a theme, come - no theme. I had to think. And though wiped, from my point of view, only on suspicion, for me - enough. I found the answers myself, in this forum... That was before the introduction of moderators.

I once saw a programme in a Chekist's office capable of interpolating (and extrapolating) images of people's faces. For example: you enter scans of photos of a person in his 20s and 30s and you get photos in his 25s or 40s, approximate, of course. My attempts to find such a program on the Internet were not successful. Some psychologists manually extrapolate, not the image of course, but the character.

Richie:

I once saw a programme in a Chekist's office that could interpolate (and extrapolate) images of people's faces. For example: you enter scans of photos of a person in his 20s and 30s and you get photos of him in his 25s or 40s, approximate, of course. My attempts to find such a program on the Internet were unsuccessful. Some psychologists manually extrapolate, not the image of course, but the character.

What did you do with the Chekists? Attropologists should have something like that, only based on the shape of the skull.

Integer: What were you doing with the Chekists? Attropologists must have something like that, just from the shape of the skull.
I've been to the Chekists for work. I never talked to anthropologists, but I think I saw it on TV, if I'm not mistaken.

Richie:
I've been to the Chekists for work. I have never been in contact with anthropologists, but I think I saw it on TV, if I am not mistaken.

If I'm not mistaken, I read about this programme to change photos according to age back in the days of the Tsar of the Peas in some magazine. I remember that it entered age, previous illnesses... Interesting! Richie, have you looked at the properties of the program - name, developer?

Integer: If I'm not mistaken, I read about this program to change the photos according to age, even under the Tsar of Peas in some magazine. I remember that it entered the age and previous illnesses... Interesting! Richie, have you looked at the properties of the program - name, developer?

Alas. I've been looking for it myself. Couldn't find it. I haven't worked with it myself, only seen it. I would like to have it for work, well, I won't hide it for myself too.

If anyone knows what it's called and where it's downloaded, drop me a link, if you don't mind. If I come across - I'll give myself a link.

Richie:

You are not alone in your search ))

http://www.free-lance.ru/projects/?pid=178586&f=tforum

Along the way I found BabyMaker, a program for predicting the approximate appearance of your unborn child. It's fun.

http://best-soft.ru/programs/4084.html

And what you're looking for is similar to this one: sketching software "comPHOTOfit + COLOR AND + COLORII"

description http://www.bnti.ru/des.asp?itm=4188&tbl=02.09.09.

I don't know where to download it, if I find it, I'll send it to you.

Reason: