A suggestion to the administration - page 31

Rosh:
SProgrammer banned for a week. Moderators need a rest too.

After reading this, I thought: Freelancer should be banned too. I read on:

Rosh:
FreeLance is also banned

Cool! Less words, more action. Learn, young modders. :)

Swetten:

Woah, woah, woah, woah. And I wasn't led to believe that bickering with moderators always ends badly.

P.S. And silence...

:)

Do you want to talk about it ;-)

Because I already went for wording in Lukomorye ))).

LProgrammer:

Yeah well I'll probably cry now. :)) All the best, I've been kind of absent. So good luck and thank you. :)

You're a real pain in the ass!))

SProgrammer: 1. Правила должны быть четкими - мат оскорбление, слова оскорбительные оскорбление.

2. what if someone feels like writing "what nonsense" is also an insult?

1. Of course, mat is undesirable, but in very moderate doses and for the sake of a red word (as an interjection) it is also acceptable :) The same goes for insulting words. The main thing is that it should not be addressed to a particular visitor as a label. The adequacy has to be decided on a case-by-case basis.

The rules cannot be written for all occasions, you have to understand that.

2. Well yes, it's up to the moderator to decide what it really is. What can you do, we're all human.

If someone proves to me that the area of a circle is not equal to "pi er square", I'll write "what nonsense". But if I write "you're an asshole, you don't know any fucking maths" instead, that's a direct insult.

Being partly the initiator, let me summarise. For the second day we have not seen a flood of advertising threads.

The bickering in this thread has shown that there are far fewer opponents of innovation than supporters.

Of all the odious figures, only one allowed to behave as usual.

Moderators behave correctly, and I thank them very much.

I do not doubt for a second that everything will settle down and the forum will be cleaner, it is not a lot of things where almost all forum users do not disagree

Mischek:

Being partly the initiator, I would like to summarise. For the second day we have not seen a flood of advertising threads.

The bickering in this thread has shown that there are far fewer opponents of the innovation than supporters.

Of all the odious figures, only one allowed himself to behave as usual.

Moderators behave correctly, for which I thank them very much.

I do not doubt for a second that everything will settle down and the forum will be cleaner, it is not a lot of things where virtually all forum users do not disagree

Seconded.

Swetten:
I second that.

Uncle Fyodor is the only one left to support. Humanly.

What happened to the font on the forum? When I click on a link, the font gets smaller and then larger. Or is it just me?

It sounds like it's local to you.

Vinin:

It remains for Uncle Fedor to be supported. Humanly.

Thank you. I'm fine.

Reason: