Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 33

Man, this is sad, people. It's so messed up... What's there to run mt5 on. People are lost in three pines.

Mischek:

not zero, you're confusing the whole thing.
Zero profit/loss. Zero money over and above the deposit.

timbo:

You have no profitable positions, nothing to close. Loki and other balance sheet tinsel on MT4 is financial mansplaining, nirobophilia, picture-trading.

There is only one parameter - equity. And the equity in your example is zero.

Equity in his example equals balance. Zero equals profit on open positions. But that's just a matter of fact. Doesn't change the point: Loki and other balance tinsel on MT4 is handing out money to the kitchens of lamers.

timbo:
Tell that to Niroba - he has a static balance of about a thousand, but he can't buy bread with that thousand, because equity has zeroed out all the profits.

For the third time:

Balance sheet grows faster than losses - equity grows!!!

Look at the components of equity - it's so obvious...

kharko:

For the third time:

The balance sheet grows faster than the losses - equity grows!!!

Alexei

Would you ...stop for a moment to think about it, to do the math?

There it is... Kombat hasn't been around for a while, but his cause lives on... )))

alexx_v:
There it is.

So it is.

It's like the mice in the fairy tale behind the doodle, they will go to the abyss or the abyss or the Niroba for that pseudo-balance

♪ just don't think, just don't think, just don't think ♪

kharko:

For the third time:

Balance sheet grows faster than losses - equity grows!!!

Well, for the thirty-third time, whatever the balance sheet. It's gone. Forget it.

And even the evil metaquotes didn't invent the "losses" column.

There's only equity without any component parts. Just how much you're worth at any given minute, including all your assets. As if you were to turn everything into money right now and settle all your debts. That's your real price. And that's equity. And balance is to the sixth point connoisseurs' club.

Mischek:

Alexei

Would you ... stop for a moment to think there, to do the math?

I've posted my calculations... Not a single comment on the merits... Main reaction: It can't be, because it can't be.... Very logical and productive...

kharko:
I have posted my calculations... Not a single substantive comment has been made... Main reaction: It can't be because it can't be.... Very logical and productive...

Well I'm not a fucking staff doctor here either.

Allow me to take my leave.

Reason: