We can no longer control the placement of objects on the graph "vertically" - page 5

Thank you!

DDFedor >>:

пожалуйста, переименуйте тему.

внимание Вы привлекли - результат достигнут. теперь можно поработать без эмоций.

This is not the result, or rather not at all what I had hoped for.

And as for your optimism that there will be more work in this thread (even with the changed name), I highly doubt it - I was told clearly and distinctly by the service department:

Above I have described in detail the reason why we will not make changes. I'll repeat in short: for the sake of convenience in a particular case, you can't make life difficult for everyone in all other cases.

ForexTools >>:
Maybe write your own terminal...?

This question arose precisely because I'm going to add to the interface of the terminal what the developers do not want to do - a normal working environment for comfortable human work.

Well, explain me why all this charting and all this technical analysis, built by analyzing crossovers of lines and candlesticks, choosing support/resistance levels bound to history chart peaks, if you have to almost write down numbers of stops / quotes of a limit and manually fill them into a form which closes a newly drawn markup.

What were the hopes for the five.... and this is what we see? stops can already be moved by lines on the chart (verigood) but opening...? and closing a position...? Speaking of closing, there is no such operation in MQL5. I have to subtract the size of the open position myself and execute the opposite operation!!! Although the entire Internet is flooded with texts about opening a position and closing it. It has become a "persistent idiomatic expression". Well - the expression is there, but its implementation in the most popular platform is absent. I could give plenty of examples of "unfinished" interface customization. But I'm afraid that again it will be perceived inadequately. The main argument is that we invented a platform for automated trading (but it is unclear why the deleting of objects was done in the way convenient to people, not to program code). The reason for this incompleteness of the program is that I have not managed to do all the things I need. As a result, there are "terminals in a terminal" (for those interested, go to my site and look at the history of development of this subject (MOT -> TM -> TC).

Five, even in its current beta form, has opened up possibilities 10 orders of magnitude higher than in 4. So I have "my terminal" for 5 for a long time already and successfully writing, regardless of.... I have made windowed interface almost like in Windows and you should not see tile-like push-button masterpieces with labels of all currencies that came to mind of the author and grouping of objects has been already written (there I actually came across the fact that instead of moving "window" I accidentally deleted an underlay and its restoration covered its texts) and selection of prices by "point-and-click" method is almost done and many other things I miss in "their terminal". So I will have "my terminal" ;)

Sergei, I mean my real terminal. Without a link to MT.

ForexTools писал(а) >>

it's not the result, or rather not the result I was hoping for at all.

And as for your optimism that there will be more work in this thread (even with a changed name), I highly doubt...

The intermediate result is also a result. in any case, you have moved the situation forward, which is the most important and difficult thing. personally, I have no doubts that "the continuation follows..." only time is needed.

ForexTools >>:

Кстати о закрытии - нет такой операции в MQL5. Я должен сам вычитать размер открытой позы и выполнить противоположную операцию!!! Хотя весь интернет завален текстами про то что вы открываете позицию и закрываете ее. Это стало "стойким идиоматическим выражением".

Ideomatic expressions on the internet are a big authority on trading.

I'll tell you more - there is no position opening operation either. You can open/close a door. And in trading, you can only buy or sell.

timbo >>:

Идеоматические выражения в интернете - это большой авторитет в трейдинге.

Я тебе больше скажу - операции открытия позиции тоже нет. Открыть/закрыть можно дверь. А в трейдинге можно только купить или продать.

They also change the alphabet...

About the spatial binding of ideomatic expressions I did not get the idea, - well, never mind. However, I am more concerned with the alphabet of notions. You can buy or sell them in Besarabka. They do not have long and short ones and they answer honestly when asked "Are you dealing on margin?

I will tell you more - 2010 is a self-deception. There is no such year. Matrix! Communicate in binary system (in Russian)!

Sorry for meddling in the communication of professionals - there was no order to keep silent.

DDFedor >>:

промежуточный результат - это тоже результат. в любом случае Вы сдвинули положение с "мертвой" точки, а это самое главное и сложное. лично у меня не вызывает сомнений, что "продолжение следует...". необходимо лишь время.

yeah... I also "shifted" the styler formatting last November. But it didn't go wherever it went. It seems that even Rinat asked specific questions about what they need to change in the styler, he was told all sorts of right answers, and he kind of didn't mind. But it will soon be June next year, and where are we? - "still there."

Come on, it's all bunting... There's a much more serious issue going on since last year too - the terminal can't go beyond corporate proxy which has all the "left" ports shut down (many managers are now safety-minded, and quite rightly so). But the majority of such "closed" companies still have an open port 443, which is used so necessary for all ICQ. On this port even the 4-th goes without problems. A five decided for some reason to use the port 1950. And somehow it was made that even an explicit indication of a spare trading server running on port 443 "end does not bring" (I can immediately offer myself the "answer": get out of such an incorrect job, and trade forex and next year you'll be relaxing on the Canary Islands))) I encountered this problem in September last year, when I was among few people who received the first beta of the then closed testing. I reported the problem and showed him where it was. But soon it will be June of the next year, and where are they? - And it is still there.

I bet the entire development team in a completely feverish mode trying to at least something finished by June, as promised by them, resembling a final release. And I well understand what an incredible task it is, considering the state of the terminal which I now know. And the competition for PBX, which they want to do only for five systems this year already can not fail ;) so what you say? "there will never be time - take off your rose-tinted glasses :(

timbo >>:

Идеоматические выражения в интернете - это большой авторитет в трейдинге.

Я тебе больше скажу - операции открытия позиции тоже нет. Открыть/закрыть можно дверь. А в трейдинге можно только купить или продать.

If a programme is made for people, it is written in such a way that it is convenient for people to work with it. All normal programs have a menu item "Save" (file) and nobody writes "Write data to disk" ;) It is not a big deal to write a function with a human name PositionClose. The server knows even without our commands what volume should be closed, and at what price it will do it, regardless of all your orders. So, basically, this function needs only one parameter - the name of the pair at which you should close the position. I won't say anything about specifying a portion of volume as the second parameter, because I'm afraid of getting into explanations that it all "easy and natural" can be done by filling the structure MqlTradeRequest for OrderSend.
Reason: