Ring - page 56

khorosh #:

All this is true, but it is necessary to take into account that someone likes to jump from the roof of a skyscraper with a parachute, while the other cannot be forced to do it even at gunpoint. And it is unlikely that anyone will manage to convince this adrenalin addict not to do it because of high probability of getting hurt, possibly lethal. Besides, trading, as they say, "for the whole cutlet" is quite acceptable with a small deposit (you do not mind losing it), but there is a chance to unwind it quickly, and then trade with a small risk.

I would say it is not a question of emotional attitude to risk, the market does not care about our emotions, it is not aware of them at all. It is simply an understanding that earnings in a single deal cannot be guaranteed and it can easily end in a loss, so it is not necessary and even destructive to cling to it, but the real bet is on a series of deals.

vladavd #:
The market does not care about our emotions, it is not aware of them. This is just an understanding that the profit in one deal cannot be guaranteed and it may easily end in a loss, so it is not necessary and even harmful to cling to it, and the real bet is made on a series of deals.

I used to philosophize in the same way.

and one of the traders I know on here used to say, "Come on, it's all speculation.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

I used to philosophize in the same way.

and one of the traders I know here used to say, "Come on, it's all speculation.

Once upon a time, do you not think so now? That trader is probably a big fantasist or just a troll.

vladavd #:
The market does not care about our emotions, it is not aware of them. This is just the understanding that earnings in a single transaction cannot be guaranteed and it can easily end in a loss, so it is not necessary and even destructive to cling to it, and the real bet is made on a series of transactions.

Are you trying to tell me that trading with little risk is safer than trading with more risk? Then tell me that the horse eats oats and the Volga flows into ...))

khorosh #:

Are you trying to tell me that trading with little risk is safer than trading with more risk? Then tell me that the horse eats oats and the Volga flows into the ...)))

euro pound where does it go?

I started on the real, I do not take a lot of risks, but I can not wait for the reversal signal

so far the same as yesterday ...

Renat Akhtyamov #:

euro pound where is the vanguard?

I started on the real, not taking much risk yet, but can't wait for the reversal signal

So far the same as yesterday.

It has gone north so far, but it may reverse soon. It is better to enter with some delay, but in the right direction.

It's kind of a reversal now. Looks like the fifth wave is over, wave A is coming. Let's wait for wave B, and then we'll see.

khorosh #:

So far to the north, but it may turn around soon. I've loaded the indicator a bit, I'm afraid of a decoy. Better to enter with some delay, but in the right direction.

It's kind of a reversal right now. Looks like the fifth wave is over, wave A is coming. Let's wait for wave B and then we'll see.

yes yes

all right.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

Yeah yeah yeah.

all right.

That's what the indicator is showing at the moment:

The next just over 10pp

---

The risk of loss in this trade is minimal

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

The next just over 10pp

---

The risk of losses in such trading is minimal.

I've analyzed this kind of thing before.

In principle, even such a portfolio is equivalent to one cross, oddly enough

and as super protective as it may seem.

but it's not about protection, it's about trading with or against the trend, the strategy in short

After all, we are not afraid of the direwolf when trending ;0)

And for the theory to become a practice, the only thing left is the quality of the signal

But when the signal is not good enough, then yes, your head starts worrying about how you can avoid losing it, and the worst thing is that the risk of the deal decreases, with all the bad things that may follow

Reason: