Ring - page 39

Igor Makanu:

If I'm not mistaken, a famous physicist, at the moment of discovering the Grail, wails in a church-like manner

into a piggy bank:

there's money in there, like God.

Alexander_K:

I am His Shadow.

But, it must not be clear to you. Amen.

Don't be a cheerleader...

what kind of shadow are you...

PS/ from about 50:00

Maxim Kuznetsov:

don't be a cheerleader...

what a shadow you are...

PS/ from about 50:00

I don't know anything.

I'm a shadow, that's all. Take it however you want to take it.

Alexander_K:

I don't know anything.

I'm a Shadow, that's all. Whatever you want to think of it.

I wasn't wrong about the cuckoo, she flew away and didn't promise to come back.

many years ago

About 5 or 8 years ago I was looking at triangles/rings in the same way. I tried to create a synthetic with characteristics that would satisfy me.

In the end, I came to the conclusion that it was impossible.

Then I thought that while one currency would fall, others would fluctuate. I created multicurrency which traded against the trend. Everything was fine and it was growing for a couple of months. But then a strong trend happened (I don't remember the trend anymore) and the account went bust.

Anyway, good luck to those who are searching this dead-end road!

;)

PapaYozh:

many years ago

About 5 or 8 years ago I was looking at triangles/rings in the same way. I tried to create a synthetic with characteristics that would satisfy me.

In the end, I came to the conclusion that it was impossible.

Then I thought that while one currency would fall, others would fluctuate. I created multicurrency which traded against the trend. Everything was fine and it was growing for a couple of months. But then a strong trend happened (I don't remember the trend anymore) and the account went bust.

Anyway, good luck to those who are looking for this dead-end!

;)

The conclusion of 1000's of people who have unsuccessfully solved any complex problem, that the solution to this problem is impossible, can be crossed out if one person solves this problem. And thus never say never.)

khorosh:

The conclusion of 1,000 people who have unsuccessfully tackled any complex problem that solving it is not possible can be crossed out if one person solves it. And thus never say never.)

Vasya, let's get to the point for once. Do you have an idea?

PapaYozh:

... . I was trying to create a synthetic with characteristics that would satisfy me.....

;)

What you should have created is not a synthetic, but a "dynamic" - a model of algorithm behaviour in the market that dynamically changes the synthetic depending on asset price movements.
And by analogy, a synthetic is an object and a "dynamic" is a process.

A ring is an ideal synthetic with losses equal to profits. The different behaviour of an EA with both leads the account to a profit.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Виды заявок в стакане цен
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Виды заявок в стакане цен
  • www.mql5.com
Виды заявок в стакане цен - Торговые константы - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

khorosh:

The conclusion of 1,000 people who have unsuccessfully tackled any complex problem that solving it is not possible can be crossed out if one person solves it. And therefore never say never).

To back up your words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CisHnhqQk9o&t=358s

Прогульщик опоздал на 20-мин. и получил две ЗАДАЧИ... Его ответ поставил профессора в ступор...
Прогульщик опоздал на 20-мин. и получил две ЗАДАЧИ... Его ответ поставил профессора в ступор...
  • www.youtube.com
Сегодня я Вам расскажу весьма короткую историю об одном парне, которая произошла уже много лет назад, и не смотря на то, что в ней не будет ничего сверхъесте...

PapaYozh:

Anyway, good luck to the seekers in this dead-end road!

;)

@PapaYozh, find yourself in the picture.

Reason: