LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 43

gip >>:

Сам-то мечтаешь о великом или чего-нибудь достиг в своей жизни? К слову сказать лимон баксов не очень-то великое достижение.

Something achieved and I keep dreaming great things...
Lemon is just an example of the practical achievement of the goal of "100 bucks a day forever, so that both children and grandchildren..."

timbo >>:

Чего-то достиг и продолжаю мечтать о великом...

Well I hope not in terms of making a profit?

Added to the post above:
A good illustration is Livermore. A contender for the title of greatest speculator. In his youth he was a smart guy, but got involved with financial markets and went downhill, spent his life drinking, partying (including with the Rockefellers), going out with women, failed to build a personal life, repeatedly lost, got broke, went bankrupt, towards old age his health undermined by booze, went into schizophrenia, ended up shooting himself. And his children are the same way.

IgorM >>:
движение валют, вижу так:

знак не столь важен, важно отклонение от бакса, ищу валюты которые сильнее отклонены между собой и тогда, вроде, получается уверенно взять по 10 пп за один раз :)
сейчас работаю над системой входа, опять же - кроме цели 40 пп, еще одна цель: 100% безубыток, но вроде получается, надо работать в четко определенное время

"In the right direction comrades..." (Lenin)

BMG >>:

"В правильном направлении идете товарищи..." (Ленин)

I don't know who to agree with, you or Lenin. I don't know if I agree with you or Lenin, but I've confidently got 10 points on CHFJPY and EURJPY in 3 min, so I still have +20 points left for today :)
The main thing is not to tie yourself to certain valpars and trade only what is moving - no matter where it is going, as long as it is moving :)

IgorM писал(а) >>

I don't know who to agree with you or t. I don't know who to agree with, Lenin, but now I've confidently got 10 points on CHFJPY and EURJPY in 3 min, so I have only +20 points left for today :)
The main thing is not to tie oneself to certain valpars and trade only what is moving, i.e. anywhere is unimportant, as long as the price has moved :)

Igor, lately you've been talking about your trading robot in fragments, in different threads, as if you were waiting to be asked about it. Open your own thread, I'm sure it will be interesting.

sever29 >>:

Игорь, ты последнее время токо о своем мультике и говоришь, причем отрывками, в разных ветках, как буто ждешь, что б тебе переспросили. Открой свою, уверен интересную тему подымешь.

I'd love to discuss it, but I'm not ready yet. And my multiplayer looked like a search for correlation, and now it is reduced to correlation, but via gold, but then again maybe I'm not thinking correctly, now my TS is reduced to trivial pipsing, although last week I kind of saw the long-term forecast for the session, but my forecast comes true only in the form of candlesticks (like yesterday around 0 Moscow time I was waiting for a candlestick on NZDUSD, but it was early in the morning)
So I am still searching but I see that the notorious correlation is a question of the current price movement i.e. an EA should be created with manual setting of those pairs which it should deal with at a certain time interval

No one has written a specific target (in millions of dollars). Agree, $100 a day is not a target, it's "an aluminium bowl of porridge", figuratively.
OK, next question in the "let's say what" series:
-
Let's say that you started on forex with $1000 and over 5 years you earned $1 million.
Question: what's your next move with this same $1 million.
Note: the possibility of withdrawal of money from the DC account is not in doubt.

I forgot: $1000->1000.000 over 5 years is 12.3% profit per month.

Richie >>:

Вопрос: каковы ваши дальнейшие действия с этим самым 1 млн.$.

The answer is banal - I start earning my 2nd million as it is becoming a sport by then - not Forex, but earning another million is a sport :)

IgorM писал(а) >> the answer is trivial - I start earning my 2nd million, as it is becoming a sport by then - not Forex, but earning another million is a sport :)

You consider it a sport. So do I. Some people say that it is a game, even my esteemed A.Elder. But for me it is a sport, like chess.
Sport has a disadvantage: you cannot do it all your life. Sport is the road to a wheelchair, figuratively speaking. Physical education is another matter.
So where's the limit? As far as your health goes, or in some other way?

Reason: