LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 16

Tantrik >>:

Это вы вступили!!! на философскую землю... Вот один процесс - накопление знаний. Человек неумный - человек умный.
Человек неумный, умный - может остаться глупым(наивным) противоречий нет.

What you understand as "philosophy" is actually cheap esoteric nonsense. And philosophy is a serious science, in particular it includes philosophy of science and epistemology, sections that study, among other things, the questions I mentioned.

Tantrik >>: Вот один процесс - накопление знаний. Человек неумный - человек умный.
Человек неумный, умный - может остаться глупым(наивным) противоречий нет.

No matter how much you teach a chicken, it won't get smarter. It will only know more. (ts) can't remember who.

P.S. Nothing personal, God forbid... Just an association.

Tantrik >>:

Дополнительный индикатор. Вы недавно в инете... есть астрологич советники.... и там торгуют.

I have nothing against it: everyone has the right to go crazy the way they want.

Richie писал(а) >>

-
You can only make money from forex if you realise it is a scam. There is no other way.
Those who believe they are trading something should take a cold shower

+ agree! and the movement on the minutes is some kind of - machine movement? well not at all like stocks...

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

What you understand as "philosophy" is actually cheap esoteric nonsense. And philosophy is a serious science, in particular it includes philosophy of science and epistemology - the sections dealing with the study of those questions I was talking about as well.

It was a worldly joke... plz. You're right as always +

Tantrik писал(а) >>

+ agree! and the movement on the minutes is something - machine-like? well not at all like stocks...

I generally try not to analyse periods under an hour. I'm not smart enough to understand it.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

Scientists call the "general dispensation of being" the macrocosm, and the "individual that affects the subatomic level" the microcosm.

"Either something invisible to us bumped it... or it lost touch with the current being, and connected with another distant one - so far away it ended up."

The now generally accepted Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics says that the world exists as a set of probabilities. Would you understand if I told you that this logically follows from the finiteness of the rates of interactions...? I don't think so. So why argue about it? )

So this is a long-standing argument with Einstein.

Of course we can Consider, there is a set of causes and the result is random.

But if we focus on our world, we can always find reasons for the underlying events.
That is why we shift to the macro world as well, by analogy - quite honestly.

And we believe that the set of unknown causes, conditioned by the individual arrangement of a particular being, gives a result similar to chance.

Richie писал(а) >>
I generally try not to analyse for less than an hour. I am not clever enough to understand such things.

It's not about intelligence. It's about the very harkness of the movement... a pure view not clouded by Elliots... Pure theory - the machine works against human logic and periodically changes the algorithm to work out those who trade against logic - right away I will answer for you nonsense. But the price fulfils all: - both close trall stops and loss stops and it will fulfil all the rest why?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

No matter how much you teach a chicken, it won't get smarter. It will only know more. (ts) can't remember who.

P.S. Nothing personal, God forbid... Just an association.

No matter how much you teach a chicken, it doesn't get smarter. It will only know more.

By the way, which came first, the egg or the chicken...

The question is solved, and simply. )

Reason: