Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!! - page 29

zaxod1:
I'm talking about the shoulder, not the coat. And giving it to you by your uncle to turn 1% of the market movement into 100
Leverage does not affect market movement. Leverage allows you to make more money with abigger lot.

zaxod1:
And who's stopping you from doing such a thing within a day. I just don't have time to sit around the computer all day in manual mode.

So you should do that, not me) And provide us with a couple of years' worth of reports.

You claim the system is unsinkable, don't you?

paukas:

Leverage in forex so you know the ratio of lot to collateral. And whatever it is - 100, 200, 500 - does not affect the result.

Feuerstein?

It's only understandable with 1 to 1 how much money you need and not everyone has it...

zaxod1:
Yes, it is clear only with 1 to 1 how much money you need and not everyone has it.

If someone wants a lot of money at once, he will lose the money and his uncle has nothing to do with it.

If you don't know how, don't take it. It's a marketplace, not an orphanage.

khorosh:
The leverage does not affect the market movement. Leverage gives you the opportunity to make more money at the expense of abigger lot.
With 1 to 1 you need a 0.1 lot deposit of about 14000 and a movement of 100p against you in a day will eat up 1% of your deposit. At 100 to 1 you can open a position 100 times larger with the same deposit of 14000 and 100p against you will eat 100%. Uncle will not get 1% but 100. Thereby making the 1% fluctuate as if it were 100. Because having 14000 and 100 leverage trade 0.1 lot will not be interesting in terms of profit. The emphasis is on greed.

zaxod1:
With 1 to 1 leverage you need a 0.1 lot deposit of about 14000 and a move in a day against you 100 p will eat up 1% of your deposit. At 100 to 1 you can open a position 100 times larger with the same deposit of 14000 and 100 pts against you will eat 100%. Uncle will not get 1% but 100. Thereby making the 1% fluctuate as if it were 100

You have bought 0.1 lot of euros and whatever the leverage, each pip will be worth exactly $1.

What if you have opened 100 times more than you possess? When you are warned on the very first page of any brokerage company that it is wrong - who is to blame? The Uncle? Didn't he kick your hands with a bamboo stick?

Do not stand under an arrow, do not cross a street on a red light, do not swim in buoys, do not gamble - for whom is it written? For Pushkin and Lermontov?

paukas:

You bought 0.1 lot of euros and whatever the leverage, each pip will be worth exactly $1.

And if you have opened 100 times more than you have, when you are warned on the very first page of any brokerage company that it is wrong - who is to blame? Your uncle? Didn't you get a bamboo stick in your hands?

Do not stand under an arrow, do not cross a street on a red light, do not swim in buoys, do not gamble - for whom is it written? For Pushkin and Lermontov?

So why do they give him a shoulder, that's what it's all about - naivety and faith in the good man as a benefactor is indestructible))

Are we philosophising about the shoulder here or?

OnGoing:

So you should do that, not me) And provide us with a couple of years' worth of reports.

You are claiming the unsinkability of the system, aren't you?

I give an idea and direction and hope that someone will be interested and an advisor will be written by a person and I will use it.

zaxod1:
I give an idea and direction and hope that someone will be interested and the advisor will be written by a person and I will use it.
How do you understand your actions? You don't say anything about volumes, you offer everyone to think it out for themselves (or make it up for you) and then you talk about some kind of Expert Advisor.)
Reason: