How to change leverage in demo account ?

Hello

How to change leverage in demo account ? Leverage was set at 1:100 and I want to change it at 1:5

Thank you.

mylson:

Hello

How to change leverage in demo account ? Leverage was set at 1:100 and I want to change it at 1:5

Thank you.

It' s impossible. If you have a real account you can request your broker,

On demo, use File - Open An Account, and you have options for setting the Leverage and Initial Deposit to be used with the demo. an

On the other hand, using 1:5 leverage maximum merely means "do not open positions worth more than 5 times your deposit", making a matter

of trading discipline and not an account setting.

See also video How to Select Leverage in Demo Account

Mind if I ask what leverage you use on your live accounts Phy ?

a long time I havn't seen phy here

Does anyone know what the default leverage is in a MT5 demo account, just using the default one in the program?

Thanks.

How to add money in demo account? Please, any one who knows

Isaac8219:

How to add money in demo account? Please, any one who knows

As far as I know (at least with the brokers that I use) you cannot add money to a demo account.

Keith Watford:

As far as I know (at least with the brokers that I use) you cannot add money to a demo account.

There are some brokers allowing it through their site, but it's rare.

I use MT4, specifically. In MT4, click on settings, then account (at the top). I have an iPhone, so the layout may be different but I click on the three horizontal dots next to my linked broker account and it displays the information. For me, it displays the account number, the broker name, leverage, and account balance. My demo account leverage is unchangeable and is set at 1:500 by default.
Reason: