Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!! - page 13

Mathemat:
We've already checked this Laboucheur and we've had it out in the fishing thread. It's the same eggs, but from the side.

Didn't see any crossings out.

there's a common thread - Martingale is a "no-go" in Africa.

Fucking hell...

He could have!

It's so hot.

;)

Can I have a link or repeat the results of the "test"...

FreeLance:

Didn't see any crossings out.

there's a common thread - Martingale is a "no-go" in Africa.

Fucking hell...

He could have!

It's so hot.

;)

can you provide a link or repeat the results of the 'test'...

Michael, purely out of respect for you, I took the trouble to find...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page256#314647

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page260#314994

from about page 236 to 265 of Laboucher's story...

But today Avalanche 2 was launched, with a light hand from the creator....

May his hand not get heavy..... )))

Trailer is an EA that trades on antimartin. As always the non-stationarity spoiled the whole thing.

I have made calculations using four digits, I think everything is accounted for.

I have tried two strategies: one is random and the other is based on buy if previous buy was profitable, sell if previous sell was profitable and vice versa if it was losing.

This variant is a toy.

Has anyone tried to attach (anti) martin to osma or other reversal indicator ? or vpr-fo- vinin ? how often can there be a series of losing crossovers ?

Someone post the anti-martin advisor I really want to torture or re-do this one for anti-martin
Files:
faust_3.mq4  3 kb

Digging up this thread. Here are my thoughts:

If TP and SL differ by no more than 2 times and the number of profitable trades exceeds by 1/3 the number of losing trades, then using anti-martin makes sense!!!

Here are examples of different approaches to money management in one and the same Expert Advisor (my dummy for experiments), it is just an illustration for the above conclusions:

1. An Expert Advisor without MM - Equity in a conditional flat.

2. the same Expert Advisor with money management based on the Martingale tactics.

3. Same Expert Advisor with Anti-Martingale equity management.

Cmu4:

Digging up this thread. Here are my thoughts:

If TP and SL differ by no more than 2 times and the number of profitable trades exceeds by 1/3 the number of losing trades, then using anti-martin makes sense!!!

Here are examples of different approaches to money management in one and the same Expert Advisor (my dummy for experiments), it is just an illustration for the above conclusions:

1. An Expert Advisor without MM - Equity in a conditional flat.

2. the same Expert Advisor with money management based on the Martingale tactics.

3. Same Expert Advisor with Anti-Martingale equity management.

It's a strange kind of martingale - it doesn't look like one. Tell me what principle you used to change the lot.

paukas:
Your martingale is a bit strange. Tell us what principle you used to change the lot.

I have Martingale - after a loss the lot is doubled, after a profit is equal to the starting lot. Anti-martingale - when profit is taken the lot is doubled, after the first loss it becomes equal to the initial one.

There is also limitation of maximum lot after which the initial one is reset to the initial one - the simplest risk management.

Cmu4:

I have Martingale - after a loss the lot is doubled, after a profit is equal to the starting lot. Anti-martingale - when profit is taken the lot is doubled, after the first loss it becomes equal to the initial one.

Also there is a restriction on maximum lot, after which there is a reset to the initial one - the simplest risk management.

p.s. my laptop is running out of power, so I'll be on the air closer to evening/evening if anything.

Limiting the maximum lot is not a martingale, it's the opposite. That is, you are reducing the lot on a drawdown. What kind of martingale is this?

paukas:
Restriction on the maximum lot is not a martingale, but on the contrary. That is, you decrease the lot on a drawdown. What kind of martingale is this?

You know, like "one-step". Why not call it that. I wouldn't mind. At least there's some variety in the mind. :)

I hope for a correct comparison it is also a one-step anti-martin.

Reason: