TC 1-2-3 and a couple more - page 3

rumata1984 >>:

Да я уже его так смастерил - из фракталов.

Very interesting what will happen =)
I mean, how much of an amateurish "I already built it that way" will affect the end result...
Every craftsman is different!!!
We are waiting...

the indicator itself.
For example EUR/USD, on 15 TF, put a pattern for 15min, 30min and hourly chart, and on 4hTF a pattern for 4h, daily and weekly. Spin the parameters, targets can be changed (phibs). Interesting.

E_mc2 >>:

Вы хотели сказать не набирает пипсов для профита. Может быть и 20% верных входов, а 80% убыточных но ТС всё равно будет профитной.

20/80 is cool of course...
But 45/55 is quite realistic, short stops and big targets, can bring the system to a hefty profit.
Let's say 20 times -20 = -400
and 5 times +200 = +1000
so do the math...

Wrote an EA based on the description in the first post of the thread. Anyone interested, have a look at it. No profit.
I think there is no profit because the patterns are poorly detected by the software. This is just my personal opinion. I believe that "correct" patterns can only be looked at with the eyes.
I would be happy if someone could teach an EA how to look for 1-2-3 patterns better than I did in a hurry. If you are interested, you can use Pattern() function in the EA - it is responsible for searching. Maybe, a professional will point out the errors (if there are any, of course).
If the algorithm is not professional, I must remind that fractals are re-drawn and only in rare cases the fractals that have become the signal for deals can be seen on the chart after the tests.

p. s. I tried it too with Stop Loss and Take Profit that were equal and unequal to each other. The result is the same.
Files:
1-2-3.rar  16 kb

look at the pattern. Just look at it. How can it redraw. Line 1-2 is formed. 2-3, too. There are two options, either a breakthrough or a signal cancellation. Yes, line 2-3 may change, but it does not cancel the expectation of a breakthrough at the former point.

rumata1984 >>:
Написал советника по описанию из первого поста топика. Кому интересно, посмотрите. Прибыли нет.
Я считаю, что прибыли нет из-за того, что паттерны программно определяются плохо. Это только мое личное мнение. Я считаю, что "правильные" паттерны можно только глазами разглядывать.
Буду рад, если кто-то научит советника, искать паттерн 1-2-3 лучше, чем это получилось у меня на скорую руку. Интересующиеся могут заглянуть в функцию Pattern() в советнике - это она отвечает за поиск. Может быть, кто-то из профессионалов укажет на ошибки (если они, конечно, есть).
Непрофессионалам напомню, что фракталы перерисовываются и углядеть на графике после тестирования фракталы, послужившие сигналом к сделкам возможно лишь в редких случаях.

п.с. С постоянными (и равными и неравными друг другу) стоп-лоссом и тейк-профитом тоже пробовал. Результат тот же.

I do not understand about redrawing. Why would they be redrawn if they are, in fact, local extrema on formed bars?

sever29 >>:

посмотрите на паттерн. Только на него. Как он может перерисоватся. Линия 1-2 сформирована. 2-3 тоже. Варианта 2 либо пробой либо нет. Да линия 2-3 может изменится, но это не отменяет ожидания пробоя в прежней точке.

It was about redrawing the fractals, not the pattern.

tara писал(а) >>

It was about redrawing the fractals, not the pattern.

Well, the pattern is on fractals.

sever29 >>:

ну дык паттерн на фракталах.

That is why I would like to deal with the root cause. Especially because a fractal re-drawing (even if not imaginary - if, for example, an incomplete fractal is used) obviously does not follow from a pattern re-drawing.

Reason: