Redrawing - good or bad. - page 6

LeoV писал(а) >>

"Who doesn't get the point" is another big question....))))

:) Let's talk about maths :))) Or probability ? :)) Or programming ... Or triedding... The newbies over there have even asked you to compete :))
** Leo, what are you looking for? I've already asked - what's the indicator you need for everything to be as you would like it to be? :))

SProgrammer писал(а) >>:) >>) Let's talk about math.) >> or probabilities? :)) >> Or programming... Or tripping. You've had some newbies over there asking you to compete :))

I usually speak for profit )))) Your philosophical-mathematical-demagogic musings have nothing to do with it )))

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> Leo what are you looking for? I already asked you - describe that indicator which should be so that everything would be as it would be for you? :))

I'm looking for trade ideas, which are flashed, oddly enough, on this forum. ))) I don't understand the second question. Speak Russian intelligently ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I usually speak for profit )))) Your philosophical-mathematical-demagogical musings have nothing to do with it )))

I'm looking for ideas that flicker, oddly enough, on this forum. ))) I didn't get the second question. Speak Russian intelligently ))))

Profit, cool. :))) All that's left is .... :) You've written many times here that you don't trade. Has something changed?

I say - describe the indicator you need. Specifically, without demagoguery or rhetoric. Can you do that? :))

** Trade ideas? :)) You just have to talk every day and that's the idea. There are no ideas. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't tell you how to do it. There are secrets. But they're not key. There are no ideas as such, don't look for them. It's an illusion.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> I say describe the indicator you need. Point by point, concretely, without demagogy and chatter. >> Can you do it? :))

1. To show, which way (up or down) will be the movement on the next bar.
This is enough to make money )))).

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> trading ideas? :)) You just need to talk every day and that's it. I don't have any ideas. If I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to tell you how to do it. There are secrets. But they're not key. There are no ideas as such, don't look for them. It is an illusion.

Well, if you don't see them, it doesn't mean they don't exist. The last not bad, interesting thread on this subject was here. Indeed, I have found a pattern that is ahead of the market )))

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> Profit, cool. :))) All that's left is .... :) You've written many times here that you don't trade . Did something change?
Basically, whether or not I trade is my own business. Sorry. Yes, and I'm really interested in profits ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

1. To show where (up or down) the next bar will move.
This is enough to make money ))))

Well, if you don't see them, it doesn't mean they don't exist. The last not bad, interesting thread on this subject was here. Indeed, I have found a pattern that is ahead of the market )))

Basically, whether or not I trade is my own business. Sorry. Yes, and I'm really interested in profits ))))

1) You take the iML3 and go for it! That's exactly what it shows. No kidding.
But it's not enough to make money. Alas.
I don't see them - they're just not there. .... hmm, the kind you're looking for. Like something magical, like martin and stuff.
I'm sorry - it's really none of my business.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

1) Take iML3 and go! That's exactly what it shows. No kidding.
But it's not enough to make money. >> Alas.

Sorry, I don't need it then ))))

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> I don't see them - they just don't exist. .... Hmmm, in the form you're looking for. For like something magical, like martin etc.
I'm telling you again - just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist. You're not an all-seeing eye or an all-knowing brain. )))) Martin has nothing to do with it. There really are some interesting trading thoughts there )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Sorry, no need for me then ))))

I'm telling you again - just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist. You're not an all-seeing eye or an all-knowing brain. ))))

It's maths.

** Why sorry - what you asked for is what it is. Ask different - be specific, you don't know what you want. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Ask differently - more specifically, you don't know what you want. :)

Can I have the money now? >> I want money ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Can I have the money now? >> I want money ))))

Nah - you go for the indicator. :)) Babok, uh... I have a friend who owns a chlobo factory he bought back in the '90s. He says no matter what, they'll always eat bread. We should breed pigs, there's no risk.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Nah - you go about the indicator. :

>> I already gave you one.

LeoV wrote >> 1. To show where (up or down) the next bar will move.
That's enough to make money ))))

But you answered--

SProgrammer wrote >> 1) Take iML3 and go for it! That's exactly what it shows. No kidding.
But it's not enough to make money. >> Alas.
Then how do we move forward? ))))
Reason: