Redrawing indicators. - page 2

joo >>:

Петр, я не хотел разговаривать в этой ветке, просто коллекционировать здесь перерисовывающие индикаторы, но можно и поговорить, от чего же и нет.

Andrei. I just wanted to understand the purpose. After all, every indicator has a purpose to show (this is the imperative of the word indicator) something. What? You can throw all sorts of them in here. What to do with it? And what is the reason of such "separateness"? What's the point?

Who are the Untermensch?

It's German for subhuman. Sorry, I misspoke. It's just the proprietary nature of the topic of the thread. "Aryans only."

===

Generally speaking, the problem with redrawing is a seeming one. Take the same zizgas. Its zero ray will show a new extremum until an opposition one occurs. ok. That is why they say that ZZ is redrawn. But it doesn't. As a matter of fact, it combines two indicators: one on the current extremum and the other on the historical extremum. - On historical data. Neither of them are redrawn.

joo >>:
Решения принимаются человеком как? В данный момент одни обстоятельства - решение одно. Через мгновение обстоятельства изменились, и человек уже не уверен, что принял верное решение, приходится корректировать планы дальнейших действий.

If I need to agree on a document, when sending it to the counterpart, I ask the counterpart not to correct the text (redraw it), but to give my suggestions without deleting the original text. In order to correct my actions, I feel comfortable to have both the evaluation of the current (redrawn) situation and the one that immediately preceded the decision. And I would also like to see both at the same time.

P.S. There are no wrong decisions.

Svinozavr >>:

1) Андрей. Я просто хотел понять цель. Ведь у каждого индикатора есть цель показать (это императив слова индикатор) что-то. Что? Накидать сюда любых-разных - ну, можно. И что с этим делать? И отчего такая "отдельность"? В чем фишка?

2)Вообще, проблема перерисовки - кажущаяся. Взять тот же зизгаз. Его нулевой луч будет показывать новый экстремум, пока не возникнет оппозитный. ок. Говорят поэтому, что ЗЗ перерисовывается. Но это не так. В действительности, ЗЗ совмещает два индикатора: один по текущ. экстр., др. - по исторически сложившимся. Ни тот, ни др. не перерисовываются.

1) I don't know yet. Experimenting, looking for it.

2) Yes. Decisions will be made taking into account previous indicator readings, not just the most recent one.

tara >>:

If I need to coordinate a document, when I send it to the counterpart, I ask the latter not to correct the text (redraw it), but to give my suggestions without deleting the original text

In order to correct my actions, I feel comfortable to have both the evaluation of the current (redrawn) situation and the one that immediately preceded the decision. And I would also like to see both at the same time.

P.S. There are no wrong decisions.

Imagine a decision tree. The chain of actions depends on which decision is made.
Now, imagine that the last decision can be changed, or rather we can see what would have happened if a different decision had been made.
And so on. For example, consider a decision chain of 10 nodes. The last node is not decisive for subsequent ones.

Svinozavr >>:

Вообще, проблема перерисовки - кажущаяся. Взять тот же зизгаз. Его нулевой луч будет показывать новый экстремум, пока не возникнет оппозитный. ок. Говорят поэтому, что ЗЗ перерисовывается. Но это не так. В действительности, ЗЗ совмещает два индикатора: один по текущ. экстр., др. - по исторически сложившимся. Ни тот, ни др. не перерисовываются.

imho, it is a misunderstanding that ZZ is considered an indicator at all. If not, we should also include trends, levels and so on.

joo >>:
Представьте дерево решений. От того, какое решение будет принято, зависит дальнейшая цепочка действий.
Теперь, представим, что последнее решение можно изменить, вернее мы можем увидеть, что было бы в последствии, если бы решение было принято другое.
И так далее. К примеру, рассматривается цепочка решений состоящая из 10 узлов. Последний узел не является решающим для последующих.

Г. Krohn,- Austria, 30s of the 20th century. Classic of theoretical electrical engineering (electrical machines). Formulated the principle of "maximum freedom of choice". The main formal tool used is tensor analysis.

More. You should be aware that a redrawing of the indicator means a mere output of its intermediate calculations into a common buffer (on the screen) with the main one. Do not display an undefined ray along an oppositional extremum on the ZZ, and you will obtain a non redrawing ZZ. And so on with everything. It is always possible to fix these intermediate values in a separate buffer (if we are talking about MT). But it will be a separate indicator. It will not be a redrawable)).
So, the very concept of "re-drawing" indicators is farfetched. The thread is meaningless. No offence.

Svinozavr >>:
Так что сама концепция "перерисовывающихся" индикаторов - во многом надуманна. Ветка бессмысленна. Без обид.

What kind of hard feelings can there be?

Just put the redrawing indicators here, if you meet them, and that's it. Whether it makes sense or not is another matter. No hard feelings.

Svinozavr >>:
1) Еще. Нужно четко отдавать себе отчет, что перерисовка индикатора - это всего лишь вывод в общий с основным буфер (на экран) его промежуточных расчетов. Не выводите на экран недефинированный по оппозитному экстремуму луч ЗЗ, и вы получите не перерисовывающийся ЗЗ. И так со всем. Всегда можно в отдельном буфере (если мы об МТ) зафиксировать эти промежуточный значения. Но это будет отдельный индикатор. Не перерисовывающийся.)))
Так что сама концепция "перерисовывающихся" индикаторов - во многом надуманна.
2) Ветка бессмысленна. Без обид.

I completely agree with the first.

I completely disagree with the second. It already makes sense to have this sort of disassembly. You may also classify variants of redrawing - also a sensible thing to do. And so on.

We may post something by the way. Examples of different types of repaints, for instance.

MetaDriver >>:

Со вторым полностью несогласен. Смысл есть уже в том чтоб вот такую вот разборку устроить. Можно ещё отклассифицировать варианты перерисовок - тоже осмысленное занятие. И т.п.

Можно, кстати и повыкладывать что-то. Примеры разных типов перерисовок, например.

Yes, that's what my 2nd post said, by the way.

One example. I don't know how to do it, which is partly why I created this thread, and was hoping to find a suitable solution to tweak it to suit my needs.
I need to build alternate bars, a given number, back in history starting with the closing price of the 1st bar. The bars should be drawn on difference of OHLC values passed through the normalizing filter. With these alternative bars we need to continue working and constructing indicators.
Reason: