Does the Grail exist? - page 89

Ubajal писал(а) >>

>> How old are you?

I'd be annoyed with people like you at 60.

sever29 >>:

меня, такие как ты, будут раздражать и в 60.

I've been thinking, that's probably what I'll be doing - annoying cretins and leading them into dead ends is also a useful activity.

It's a good thing I changed my nickname on pamm. )))

LeoV >>:

Как хорошо, что на памме я сменил ник. )))

It's on Alpari Leo ;)

Ubajal писал(а) >> Leo's a fool for life.

Stooping to personal insults against someone completely unknown to you doesn't make you any smarter, although in your own eyes of course you rise, but in the eyes of others it may not be so at all. )))

Ubajal писал(а) >>

I've been thinking, that's probably what I'll be doing - annoying cretins and leading them into dead ends, also a useful activity.

>> take care of your head.

Ubajal писал(а) >> I did, but Leo did...

Bazar...... are you a monster from the 90s or something? Survived?

Ubajal писал(а) >> Pam on Alpari Leo ;)

Yes, only Alpari in New Zealand. The ticket is not cheap ))))

LeoV >>:

Опускаясь до личных оскорблений совершенно неизвестного тебе человека, ты не делаешь себя умнее, хотя в своих глазах конечно ты поднимаешься, но в глазах других это может быть совершенно не так. )))

Leo, there are a few people here who are interesting to me Alex, Timbo, S and the topicstarter - the rest is empty and unimportant, there is nothing to talk about and only fight for fun :)
SZS: I mean regulars, regulars, don't take it personally who doesn't get on my nerves.

Ubajal писал(а) >> Leo, there are a few people here I'm interested in Alex, Timbo, S and the topicstarter.

So talk to them all you want. This is a forum. It's an internet forum. It's made for communicating. )))

Reason: