Does the Grail exist? - page 211

olyakish:

Since this is the topic of grails.

After many years of searching (since autumn 2002), I seem to have found what I was looking for.

The answers to the questions that have arisen are.

1. more than half of the information for creating it is on this forum.

2. Not for sale, not for gift.

ZS. As will be a real profit (and it will be!) Will thank those who have pushed these thoughts. While their names will not mention.

I'm on the list? (Surely somewhere, something to say).

P.S. In all seriousness, what's in a nutshell?

olyakish:

After many years of searching (since autumn 2002), I seem to have found what I was looking for.

ZS. As will be a real profit (and it will be!) Will thank those who have pushed these thoughts. While their names will not mention.

don't tell me that the author of the topic helped you)) I'll hang myself:)

sever30:

am I on the list? (must have said something somewhere).

P.S. In all seriousness, what's in a nutshell?

1. No

2. economic theory. (exactly two words!).

JoeBlack:
don't tell me the author of the topic helped you)) I'll hang myself:)

No.

There are only two from this forum.

ZS. My first post in this thread is of the "he who seeks will find, I have found" nature.

olyakish:

1. No

2. divergence/divergence or shifts/divergences

olyakish:

1. No

No.

There are only two from this forum.

ZS. My first post in this thread is of the "he who seeks will find, I have found" nature.
I'm not interested in your TS...I want a strategy for the author of this thread, at the very least...talk to him

olyakish:

ZS. As will be a real profit (and it will be!) Will thank those who have pushed these thoughts. While their names will not mention. It has long been known that for statistical validity need to have at least 1000 transactions.

There are extremely few trades in your reports to draw any far-reaching conclusions. With that many trades, I can come up with more than a dozen strategies with better performance. It is known that you have to have at least 1000 trades to be statistically reliable.

khorosh:
Extremely few trades in your reports to draw any far reaching conclusions. With that many trades I can fit more than a dozen strategies with better performance. It is known that you need to have at least 1000 trades to be statistically reliable.

This is a trade when there is one trade on one currency pair

here is the chart of the same period without limits for scaling in (0.1 lot for each order/signal)

Even with such a load on the deposit, the biggest drawdown in 2008 was somewhere around 70% of the initial capital. (a lot, of course, on the face of it). but this is the only case in history.

And this is the current demo (for now)

and history

Right here exits are not exactly according to the system and entries too (hand trades) Precisely only deal direction coincides.

Zy there is no fit whatsoever.

If we look at any of the attached reports we can see the stop loss 500p and profit 1500p. There are 7 reports for different pairs attached. Expert Advisor trades on them with the same settings (there is no this information in the report)

olyakish:

Is there even a flabby report/statement from the demo?

Z.U. I doubt it) Looked at the stats, again diaries, 90 trades in 10 years. Wouldn't it be boring to trade like that?)

As for the demo, it's great, pretty good. Congratulations.

Figar0:

Is there even a flabby report/statement from the demo available?

Posted above.

>Z.I doubt it) Looked at the stats, diaries again, 90 trades in 10 years. Wouldn't it be boring to trade like that?)

Here's a chart of over 1000 trades in 10 years... Also the post above.

olyakish:

here's a chart of over 1,000 transactions in 10 years... also the post above.

Well the shares are not trades. The trades you can see are the same, just the entry is a bit smeared. I don't have the temperament to do this kind of trading)

No, it's still very good. Nothing to complain about, and I won't.

Reason: