Does the Grail exist? - page 157

Richie писал(а) >>

That's a good one. Isn't there a link?
-
That's my point:
Everyone wants to have a grail. Surely a trader has to go through several stages:
1. Learning to drain well;
2. Learning to drain little;
3. Learning to keep a zero deposit (to stay afloat);
4. Learn how to pour a little;
5. Learning to pour a lot;

Of course, I simplified it, but I think the meaning is clear.

about these 1,2,3 in the form of your 3,4,5 once wrote A.Elder, I think...

moskitman писал(а) >>

about these 1,2,3 in the form of your 3,4,5 A.Elder once wrote, I think...

Many have written and spoken about it. Only the way is long and complicated.
I think that 1. you have to learn to drain - this is very important, no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

OK, I'll think about it tomorrow.

sever29 писал(а) >>

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9610

The EA does not use any indicators. Instead, it just blindly opens two opposite positions when a new bar appears.

Then it waits until both positions are closed by the SL or TP, and then it opens the next pair of positions.

After manual optimization, select the best parameters, where SL is less than TP, for each of the trading pairs, and obtain the following results.

• Both positions are profitable (Yay!)
  • One profitable and one losing position (in this case the profit covers the loss)
  • Both positions are losing (Oh no!)

If you open 2 opposite orders at the same time, with stops closer to profits, thenboth positions cannot beprofitable.
In general, rather than creating lots, it would be better to place two stop orders, and after one of them triggers, remove the second (at least you won't have to pay 2 Wednesdays).

Oh, I almost forgot!
FantasYGold! Congratulations to you !

Can you tell me if there is a programme that allows you to adjust the spread.

It was posted a long time ago, but... Can you give me the link? )

TVA_11 писал(а) >>

Can you tell me if there is a programme that allows you to adjust the spread.

It was posted a long time ago, but... Can you give me the link? )

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/119830

Is it?

Richie >>:

Уверен, что трейдер должен пройти несколько стадий:

1. Научиться хорошо сливать;
2. Научиться сливать мало;
3. Научиться держать нулевой депозит (держаться на плаву);
4. Научиться наливать мало;
5. Научиться наливать много;

1 and 5 are almost the same thing, so learning to drain a lot is clearly not the first step. It's just as difficult as pouring a lot.

Points 2-4 are too close, but not particularly linked in the learning chain. And I'm not sure that point 5 follows from them. 5 follows from them.

It feels like both the points themselves and their sequence are working off some kind of order :)

That's not how it really is. It doesn't say a word about psychology (it is there - even if you are trying to create a robot all the time!), it doesn't mention the huge work of recycling heaps of material not flagged for importance, discarding the unnecessary, returning to this unnecessary, but from new perspectives, etc.

Mathemat >>:

1 и 5 - почти одно и то же, так что учиться много сливать - явно не первый этап. Это так же трудно, как много наливать.

Пункты 2-4 слишком близки, но не особо увязаны в цепочке обучения. И не уверен, что п. 5 вытекает из них.

Как-то все по-другому должно быть.

It seems to me that p.1 and p.5 are really the same thing, both psychological practices, when there is no attachment to money and the heart is no longer beating as before, you think soberly, without fog.
But unfortunately it is this adrenaline that stops you from climbing up the ladder, no matter how you tell yourself that you are here to earn money, the adrenaline is more important for you. That is a dead end.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/119830

>> Is it?

Ono Papa Yosya! ).

PapaYozh >>:

Да, чуть не забыл!
FantasYGold ! Мои поздравления Вам!

Congratulations on last place on the list?
Reason: