Does the Grail exist? - page 187

Europa:

I don't believe it.
What is it exactly?

Every intermediate one removed and you'll be good.

sllawa3:
what to?

the picture

oops... the picture is gone :) where did it go ?

Yes there is a grail, there is.

Europa:

the picture

oops... no picture anymore :) where did it go?

I'd also like to know where it went...

The only thing you need to do when you're trading ... Faith Faith in the picture is overrated ... This is an expert who looks at the story ... (attached here if anyone is interested) so it's an ideal to strive for ... (and not the real thing) but the grail may exist, depending on what you want to think about the word ... ... if you want to believe that the real thing is a real trading expert, then you'd better do it ... if you want to believe that the real thing is a real trading expert, then you'd better do it alone ...

I'm reattaching a picture - a trader's rosy dream...

sllawa3:

You shouldn't believe the picture... it's an expert who looks at history...

I think it's an expert who looks into the future :)

Europa:

I think it's an expert who looks to the future :)
that's exactly what i wrote... looking into history i.e. the grail for the tester

Dersu:

Your nickname, dear one, has inspired me to the following message (never mind the previous one):

The devils are eating us, the entities. All these are terms, words. Everyone understands them in his own way.

And not always on the tongue exact formulae in relation to the situation.

It is not so much about demons as about loss of perception (distortion) and loss of time.

There are a great many of them and they are not always understood. For example: I reinstall the Windows and

lost the password to the WebMoney file. As a result I am in rehabilitation.

Stinginess is not a brake. Ignorance again. And you don't always have the health and time

to keep my eyes wide open. And if I did, I might as well

and find a grail.

Speaking of grails: a concept from the realm of the ideal. In reality there is a 90% grail, 80% grail, 14.78% grail.

I do not create programs myself - there is already an excess of them on my mind. But I searched the Zigzag average

for the period - couldn't find it. Again, I did not find average candle. That's 100%.

Sorry.

for "Dear" - thank you, but I honestly don't get it. What were you trying to say? Does the Grail exist or not? (read it four times, read it twice backwards and twice diagonally - some kind of cipher)

There is onlya grail for trading. There is no such thing as a grail for a history tester

paukas:
Yes there is a grail, there is.
Of course there is, you have to trade!!!
Reason: