Does the Grail exist? - page 179

Mathemat писал(а) >>

By the way, also looked at the statement posted by goldtrader. I could have entered and held better. My weekly signals show that one could go short somewhere in the middle of December just on Aira and Cable (and hold it down till now), but not on Aussie and Kiwi. On the latter two pairs the results of the author are very mediocre, especially lately. The author didn't guess the forecast of these pairs, but he didn't lose much either.

In short, I get more and more convinced that the mid-term is a powerful tool. Thanks again for the report, Alexander!

I chose the pound instead of the eu and lost out on the real with $1000. I entered at the top of the pullback on March 17 and in the course of the trend was increasing the deposit up to 50%, and then the pullbacks began.... I have been closing minus lots, leaving positive lots and as a result -50% of the deposit balance. Deals in the black and swaps on the day at $ 25. The pound position was even worse than the euro, who knew that they would start to sort it out with the euro. The average term is a week or two at most.

2-3 weeks is not a medium term. A medium term is months. And I don't see any top pullback on March 17 in the weeks - there was a trend movement there. Probably, the MM was wrong.

On the medium term a pullback of some figures should be survived, it's true. Nevertheless, if I had entered in mid-December and would have survived a small pullback of three figures I would be in good condition now. If to enter not with a big lot, as the author of the statement, and with a small lot, and to build the pyramid afterwards, everything would be OK: since that time the pound went 12-13 figures.

Tantrik >>:

А я на реале с 1000$ выбрал не евру а фунт и пролетел. Зашёл на вершине отката 17 марта и по ходу тренда доливался было увеличение депо до 50%, а потом начались откаты.... закрывал минусовые лоты оставляя плюсовые и в итоге -50% от депо остаток. Сделки в минусе да ещё свопы за день по 25$. Положение у фунта было ещё хуже чем евры, кто знал что разбираться начнут с евры. Среднесрок - неделя-две максимум.

On 17 March the pound was at the lower boundary of its noise channel, it just had to rise to the upper boundary, which it did...

Mathemat писал(а) >>

2-3 weeks is not a medium term. A medium term is months. And I don't see any top pullback on March 17 in the weeks - there was a trend movement there. Probably, the MM was wrong.

On the medium term a pullback of some figures should be survived, it's true. Nevertheless, if I had entered in mid-December and would have survived a small pullback of three figures I would be in good condition now. If to enter not with a big lot, as the author of the statement, and with a small lot, and to build the pyramid afterwards, everything would be OK: since the time the pound was 12-13 figures.

March 17 pound:$8H timeframe top of the pullback. Entry (sale) by small lots in the plus was max 5 figures 50% of the deposit. Now about the if only - 15 or so just opened the account. If you don't believe me, I can add 1) from 150K now the daily swaps are 1-1,5K, and the profit is on the chart, 2) good trend is all in the fillings, when the price suddenly exceeds the open orders by 30% of the length of the trend in the account will be aggregate zero! Right now the long term trends the Aussie and the Canadian have gone to zero-minus in one day. You've been paying swaps for 3 months and you can lose everything in 3 hours.

Yes, I believe you, Tantrik. Just we are talking about incomparable TF: you have H8, I have W1.

1)у автара с 150К теперь свопы ежедневные по 1-1,5К., а прибыль пока на графике,

Well, since January, 15 I got -8,330.05, so daily comes out somewhere around -100 quid, but not kilobucks. If you compare it to 150K, it's only 6% of the paper profit.

2) a good trend is all in the fillings with a sharp price overlap of open orders by 30% of the trend length on the account will be cumulative zero!

Tantrik, put commas please. I did not immediately understand what you meant.

It all depends on the aggressiveness of topping up and the price interval between topping up. I also need to be smart about topping up. And I will close the position long before 30%.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Yes I believe it, Tantrik. It's just we are talking about non-comparable timeframe: you have H8, I have W1.

Well, for all time since January 15 we accumulated -8,330.05, so daily comes out somewhere around -100 quid, but not a kilobuck. If you compare it to 150K, it's only 6% of the paper profit.

Tantrik, please put in commas. I didn't immediately understand what you meant.

It all depends on the aggressiveness of topping up and the price interval between topping up. I also need to be smart about topping up. And I'll close my position long before 30%.

Swap from the amount first less, then more. comparing with the final amount is always ok!

I'll write the answer right away with a refill - it won't work out for you. How do you build a proper pyramid? Are you confident in the continuation of the trend and open large lots in the beginning?

How will you close the position (well before that 30%.) trawl stop where? On a trend, pullbacks of 250pp. are normal.

Trading with margin max TF 8H. What is larger daily, weekly - trade without margin on money (ichmo)

OlegTs писал(а) >>

On 17 March the pound was at the lower boundary of its noise channel, it just had to rise to the upper boundary, which it did...

The pound had the same trend as the euras even better. It is just that in mid-March a flat started (and a channel was drawn afterwards) and ended maybe with the price breaking the support line this Friday.

Tantrik >>:

Положение у фунта было ещё хуже чем евры, кто знал что разбираться начнут с евры.

Have you ever wondered why all the media is "talking" about the elections and why I have taken 2 1000 pips today on a pullback?

Yeah, it's been a fun week, not only the markets have collapsed but also personal accounts al...and http://www.alpari.ru/ru/cnews/34536.html

On May 3 at 1:00 (Moscow time) the functionality will be fully restored and work will resume as usual. We apologize for the inconvenience.

and you were right not to write for a year :)

ZS: read the thread about the Dow, quite a good start and a fun ending :), and you are looking for truth in the wave analysis of Y

IgorM писал(а) >>

Have you ever wondered why all the media is "discussing" the election and why I got 2 1000 pips on the pullback today?

yeah, it's been a fun week, not only the markets have collapsed but also personal accounts al...and http://www.alpari.ru/ru/cnews/34536.html

and you were right not to write the year :)

ZS: read the thread about the Dow, quite a good start and a fun ending :), and you are looking for the truth in wave analysis

Write the points in 4X digits.

Tantrik >>:

Пункты указывайте в 4Х знаках.

And the number 1,000 and there are 4 digits. :)

And so taken 100.0 +- 0.5 points probably.