Does the Grail exist? - page 153

)))) this signal worked clearly

Mischek >>:

Где ?
Автор,находясь в трезвом уме и здравой памяти, оговорил условия, в том числе главное - срок три иесяца
Кроме Елены подтянулись ещё несколько принявших трехмесячный вызов
Через три месяца возможно, что ктото из них будет хотябы в плюсе, в отличии от граальщика
Формально пари не выиграно
Елена вообще слилась безтактным образом
-------------------
Придут, нашумят ....

You're picking on me...)) If the author had spent the rest of his time trading the minimum lot once a week, would the conditions have been met? )))

khorosh писал(а) >>
So, does anyone have any guesses about the strategy?

In all time only Denis Orlov commented, titan deals.

sever29 >>:

За все время токо Денис Орлов прокомментировал, сделки титана.

Why, there was an earlier debriefing from Mathemat

Svinozavr >>:

Придираетесь...))) Если бы автор оставшееся время приторговывал бы минимальным лотом раз в неделю, то условия были бы выполнены? )))

and trading like this for the rest of your life is possible???

sever29 >>:

За все время токо Денис Орлов прокомментировал, сделки титана.

Maybe I'm wrong, but you can still get a little insight into the trading. There is a certain level from which buy trades were made. Perhaps this is the level of resistance by volumes or by option levels. When a drawdown occurred at the second level below, the averaging occurred. The trades were opened at different times (even at night), so it may be the work of an Expert Advisor. The orders were closed manually or by an Expert Advisor. The system is reversed.

FantasYGold писал(а) >>

Not much of a chance, well... say yes, no or fuck off.

44 trades with a PF of 5.7 does not look like a fluke, no matter what they say. Especially with such a smooth balance curve.
The system seems to be counter-trend (if there is a system at all)... maybe a waveform? :-)

Clearly, in opposition to the GEPs works.

Well done guys. Write all you can think of... Put all your thoughts together, maybe 2 grails will come out) Ok good luck again everyone, I rest. See you later (Next bet on Monday will start real $100>10k)
Reason: