Does the Grail exist? - page 137

IgorM >>:

УРА! ГРААЛЬ! :))))
ЗЫ: ну вот и еще одна история с удачливым трейдером закончилась? - наверно потекут истории про нечестных ДЦ и новостей, которые спутали все карты?
вывод - не торгуй в пятницу, не торгуй на гэпе, не забудь остановиться если ТС стала приносить доход

Don't trade on the last day of the month

leman >>:

Не торгуй в последний день месяца

+100!
and as an exception to these rules - pipsqueak, pipsqueak-forever, the main thing is to have time :)

what the hell is TC without stoppers on 10 proces at least from the depo

IgorM >>:

+100!
и как исключение из этих правил - пипсовка, писовка-фореве, главное успеть :)

Swing is for real :)

leman >>:

Не торгуй в последний день месяца

All four poses opened yesterday, 29 April. The luck had to run out at some point. And here the man is digging his own hole at a percussive pace.

Gloating sympathy. // I like that expression - it's a succinct oxymoron.)

Mathemat >>:

Все четыре позы открыты вчера, 29 апреля. Везение должно было когда-то закончиться. А тут человек сам роет себе яму ударными темпами.

This will pass in time if one acknowledges one's mistakes and draws the right conclusions from them.

leman >>:

Это со временем пройдет, если будет признавать свои ошибки и делать из них правильные выводы.

Well, it was the topicstarter who claimed to have 7 years of successful trading, how long does it take to get wise?
Or has the lust for profit clouded the inflamed mind?

So, I've already made 5000 to 7200 on the demo using my turkey from 22-04 to today. Only one losing position (-250). I should declare myself as well? And, yes, I also trade without stops (haven't picked them up yet) with a short TP.:))))

Ведь главное для тактики свинг-трейдинга - это дисциплина, необходимость чётко следовать тренду и даже не пытаться торговать против него

"Your golden words, Yuri Venediktovich!" (c)
Reason: