Does the Grail exist? - page 121

vasya_vasya >>:

то есть вы кроме стохастика другими осцилляторами не пользуетесь?

Uh... Uh... Where did you get that from? (Do I have to justify myself and prove that I didn't? ) I don't even know what to say. It would be easier to wake up, but that seems to be the reality.

I mentioned the stochastic because I was responding to SegN's post in which he mentioned it - the stochastic - as an example of traders' illiteracy. That's all.

In my opinion the stochastic formula is too subjective, max min and current price are used, the rest of the information is lost. You have been using it for so many years, how can you explain it, where is the science in its formula?

Stop making things up!

"subjective" - how is that, anyway??? )))))))))

And scientifically, if I may say so, stochastic is the same horizontal channel, the boundaries of which are max & min for %K bars, but written in the form of an oscillator. The meaning and usefulness is obvious. (If, of course, one knows how it counts.) It uses a completely different principle than the MACD. It does not even make sense to compare them. By the way, that is why in many TS they are used together - by the same DiNapoli, for example. Don't tell me now that I've been trading with DiNapoli "for so many years"!!! )))))))))))

Mischek >>:
а на выходе табличка на двери return

and a "depot drain" sign on the MG

Fat Tail cocktail. Ingredients: vodka, beer, rat tail inside for an appetizer.
Cocktail "Stopout". Ingredients: carbonated pure alcohol.
Cocktail "Lognormal Distribution" for a group of traders. Composition constant at barman's choice, portion - lognormally distributed with m.o.=150g and s.c.o. 50g.

Svinozavr >>:
Только не надо теперь говорить, что я "столько лет" торгую по ДиНаполи!!! )))))))))))

Why, by the way, eh? All these years. And all on Dinapoli? Where's Science.... looking?!?

Mathemat >>:
Коктейль "Логнормальное распределение" на группу трейдеров. Состав постоянный на выбор бармена, порция - логнормально распределенная величина с м.о.=150г и дисперсией 50г.

It's for privileged members ))

MetaDriver >>:

А кстати, почему, а? Столько лет. И всё на Динаполи? Куда смотрит Наука....??!!

You're kidding, right? And you... Go ahead, go ahead...))

I'm going to go make myself a batch of 'flute' - to calm myself down! )))))))

Svinozavr >>:бъективна" - это, вообще, как???)))))))))

А с научной т.зр., если можно так сказать, то стохастик, это тот же горизонтальный канал, границами которого являются max & min за %К баров, но записанный в форме осциллятора. Смысл и полезность - очевидна. (Если, конечно, знать, как он считает.) Используется совершенно др. принцип, чем у MACD. Даже сравнивать нет смысла. Кстати, поэтому во многих ТС они используются совместно - у того же ДиНаполи, например. Только не надо теперь говорить, что я "столько лет" торгую по ДиНаполи!!! )))))))))))

MAKD is the same channel written as an oscillator, with a period of "1" of a fast moving average. with other periods, it shows more interesting things, but what a "channel" of stochastics, calculated from extrema, means scientifically is only clear to you.

Overnight reservations are available for stockbrokers and Rollover reservations for forex traders.

Svinozavr >>:
А с научной т.зр., если можно так сказать, то стохастик, это тот же горизонтальный канал, границами которого являются max & min за %К баров, но записанный в форме осциллятора. Смысл и полезность - очевидна.

The science of stochastics is a strong word, of course... because the canal was there just now and suddenly it's gone to nowhere... and you'll have to search for it... :))

And the deals have already been bought using it in the hope for a continuation of the previous trend/reversal... So whoever's talking about the "scientificity" of indicators is a bit out of his mind, sorry... You can't be so illiterate that you don't understand such elementary things... there can be no science in predicting the future!!!

The amazing thing is that even those with a little education in mathematics believe in the "scientific" indicators of forex... They should be stripped of their diplomas completely so as not to disgrace their institutions.... :))

Andrei01 >>:

Ну про научность стохастика - это конешно сильно сказано... ибо канал вот он был токо шо и вдруг неожиданно сплыл неизвестно куда... и ищи его свищи... :))

а сделки уже накуплены по нему в надежде на продолжение предыдущего тренда/разворота... поэтому тот кто говорит "про научность" индикаторов он как бы немного не в своём уме, извините... ну ведь неззя ж быть настолько безграмотным шоб не понимать такие элементарные вещи... ну не может быть никакой научности в предсказывании будущего!!

и самое удивительно что в "научность" индикаторов Форекса свято веруют даже те кто имеет мало-мальское мат. образование... ну за такие высказывания нужно дипломов лишать начисто шоб не позорить учебные заведения.... :))

So take away the diploma of this mathematician

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%81,_%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%BC%D1%81_%D0%A5%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81

But what does he need diplomas for with his billions now?

Reason: