Does the Grail exist? - page 7

Mathemat писал(а) >>
FantasYGold, show your master class, it's really interesting.
Nothing wrong with scepticism, as people just don't believe it's possible to trade long and steadily like that. Many worthy ones have come here through such denial of others, but have caught on and proved their right to a place here. Getting offended and walking away is the wrong tactic.
To be honest, I myself am skeptical of such figures (950% in 8 days, and even without stops), but why not look: life is much richer than our ideas about it, and in it exceptions are not uncommon.
The evaluation will be tough - you have probably already guessed that. You have already guessed it. Just go on.
And where is your Alpari thread where you demonstrate the same thing?

I would advise against it. You won't get moral satisfaction. :) What's the point? You don't have to show anything. On the contrary, I believe that those who have not managed to build a system by themselves, the money will only harm. Money is useful only to the smart, and for those who are not smart it is harmful.

<br / translate="no"> To be honest, I myself am sceptical about such figures (950% in 8 days, and even without stops), but why not look: life is much richer than our ideas about it, and in it exceptions are not uncommon.

In order to judge, you need to know how to do it. More precisely, to understand that someone is bad at surfing... bike... motorbike. etc. You have to know how to ride yourself.

S, I may not get it, but someone else might be inspired. Even a catch is inspired...

Folks who aren't in the loop, no one was attacking the topicstarter until the boorishness started. He didn't wipe his posts by accident.

vasya_vasya писал(а) >>
Folks who aren't in the loop, no one was hitting on the topicstarter until the boorishness started. He didn't wipe his posts by accident.

I'm sure the rudeness didn't start with him. Yes, just his very post - with a PROPOSAL, not rudeness says it.

So, are they handing out three or five grails today?

sol писал(а) >>
So, are the gravels being handed out today at 3 or 5?

It's already been handed out - people are getting fed up and shitting themselves. >> ask for a rough word. :))

vasya_vasya >>:
Народ, кто не в теме, на топикстартера никто не наезжал пока не началось хамство. Он свои посты не случайно подтер.

Rude of me? I didn't write anything other than two posts. I created this thread to open people's eyes and raise morale. So that people would try and achieve their goal. I found my system after 4 years of trading. And you won't find it in books. You have to come up with your own in order to be ahead of those who do not use theirs.

The man here said, D1 is a skill. Well I'll tell you, on D1 I NEVER make mistakes. Now I'm working on smaller timeframes. Why do many people write: "I open a deal and it's like the market is working against me, the trend is turning my back. Have you ever thought that working on any timeframe you need to look deeper to understand the market movements at that moment. I will give you one invaluable piece of advice: no matter what time-frame you work on, look one frame smaller before analyzing, and then the price will not go against you.

FantasYGold писал(а) >>

I found my system after 4 years of trading, though.

In that case, what is the point of testing the TS on a demo account now?
There must be at least a full real (or PAMM), which would be logical to monitor.
There would not be any questions and doubts. Do you agree?

Reason: