An automated advisor for the poor investor.

Hello, I would like your advice on an effective EA that trades well from small amounts, i.e. up to $100. Thank you

How much do you want to reach?

roestru >>:
Здравствуйте. Я хотел, чтобы вы посоветовали действенный советник, который бы хорошо торговал именно начиная с малых сумм. то есть до 100 долларов. Спасибо

So it must be a one order operation with one minimum lot ?

A loose faucet that drips and drips :o)

roestru писал(а) >>
Hello. I would like your advice on an effective EA that would trade well just starting with small amounts. i.e. up to $100. >> Thank you

I would change the topic of this thread. It is too low.
At the very least, just "need an advisor."
Can't spoil the investor tribe.

How much do you want to earn per month? 10%, 50%, 100%, 1000%?

LeoV писал(а) >>

How much do you want to earn per month? 10%, 50%, 100%, 1000%?

How much are you selling for? >> Tell me right away.

I think that those who earn from 50%, 100%, 1000% for free no one will give, so for the first time will go from 10% to 40%
LeoV >>:

Сколько хотите зарабатывать в месяц? 10%, 50%, 100%, 1000%?

Get to $500 or more
LeoV >>:

До какой суммы вы хотите дойти?

Vinin писал(а) >> How much are you selling for? You tell me right now.

Nah, I'm not selling anything - I'm interested in the wishes of the "poor investor". I don't know, maybe I can advise you on something))))

roestru писал(а) >> so at first 10% to 40% will do

Would you be happy with $10-40 a month? In my opinion the overheads are much higher ?

roestru >>:
Я думаю что такие кторые зарабатывают от 50%, 100%, 1000% бесплатно никто не даст, поэтому на первое время пойдёт от 10% до 40%

So you think that an EA giving 10%/month is almost worthless?

I recently visited a well-known brokerage company, where one of the sales managers, who also manages clients' funds, told me about 10-15% per month as a normal rate of return. And he has a very good profit from it as a manager.

He is quite skeptical about profitability rate higher than 30%/month and doesn't consider investors with accounts of 5 thousand quid to be the same :)

Reason: