A problem with the terminal. Has anyone experienced it? - page 2

are you logged in as an admin or as a user?

as an admin...

it's strange that it used to work... and for years... but now it won't.... ♪ checked for viruses, nothing ♪

After rebooting the computer, does the terminal not open either?

look where the files are saved and where the call comes from, vista has a bad habit of redistributing everything towards "my documents"...

zxc >>:

Советчики, блин... По другому не скажешь... Вы сами понимаете, или так... пофлудить?

Реальный пример:
Комп антиквариат, 1999 года: Celeron 466 (одноядерник, для тех кто не в курсе), Память 128 Mb.
MetaTrader4 работает как часы. Даже оптимизацию делает (на полной истории). И советники торгуют.

Причем здесь память? Причем здесь ядра?

I have a cooler

P133 32mb 2Gb HDD WIN98 laptop

MT4 works fine, sometimes I leave EAs on it on my real account. I have 100% confidence in it. I don't have it optimized, but I think it will work without any problems, it's just slow.

ElenD писал(а) >>
more than one year...

is there nothing wrong with the hard disk space?

I would remove all files from the folders with scripts, EAs, indicators and try it. By default there are some indicators glued to the chart. So maybe they are not letting in.

After rebooting it won't open either, I've already tried 5 different platforms, it's fantastic!!!!!!
I can't find anything from MT in my documents folder.

There is plenty of hard disk space...

remove indicators - how do you work with MT without indicators?

Only the developers will be able to say anything definite here. Maybe the terminal conflicts with something.
Did the problems start on their own, or did they start when you installed the new terminal?
Reason: