Once again, about the lokas. - page 33

yosuf:
After all, it is possible to trade in sales mode without risking anything.
And what is holding you back?

alexx_v:
And what is holding you back?
The approval or disapproval of the participants

PapaYozh:
Of course it is bad. If the money only comes in, you will lose peace and sleep, get migraines, etc. Think carefully about this before you start "earning always".
Show the losses.

yosuf:
Show the losses.
I won't, I'm embarrassed.

PapaYozh:
I won't show you, I'm embarrassed.

I realise I'm being too naive, but no one has really answered about the flaws of this approach. I understand that there will inevitably be losses, but they will be temporary in nature or as a long term investment in the pair in question, no big deal, there are riskier investments.

yosuf:

I realise that I am being too naive, but no one has really answered about the flaws in this approach .
The main thing is that it suits you. (3 months of demo and then to the real one).

yosuf:

I realize that I am being too naive, but no one has answered properly about the flaws of this approach.

I don't know about others, but I sometimes get the feeling that you are making fun of me.

Open the chart of any currency pair, find the minimum and imagine that you have sold on it.

I must be losing my mind too, I'm confusing the minimum with the maximum. I should read you, yosuf, less often.

PapaYozh:

I don't know about others, but I sometimes get the feeling that you are making fun of me.

Open a chart of any currency pair, find the maximum and imagine what you have filed on it.

I didn't intend to mock, but if so, please forgive me and answer the question, how is investing in the chosen currency pair worse than other types of investments?

yosuf:
I had no intention of mocking, but if so, please forgive me and answer the question, how is investing in the chosen currency pair worse than other types of investments?

Answer me please.

What does it mean to you? "invest in EURJPY". ?

Is investing in EURJPY a Buy EURJPY or is it a Sell EURJPY?

Reason: