Selling a trading strategy. How? - page 17

And how is it that you can't sleep? If I didn't get some sleep in the evening, I'd be asleep like a light sleeper.)

(can't sleep... or can't sleep)

God give you a good husband.
You should answer: thank you.
Pardon me for stirring, but I have a glass. Shall we pour?
Is Komarov in charge of the SAO girls here, or what?
tara:
You should answer: thank you.
Thank you)
Poured
tara:
Poured
Yes. So did I. Prozit!
Freud: what good is 10^9 if you feel like shit at it.

It does a lot of good. You can work on making others feel the same way. That's the real fun!

[Deleted]
Mathemat:

It does a lot of good. You can do something to make others feel the same way. That's the real fun!


It won't make everyone around you feel like shit either, it's not a quantitative characteristic but a qualitative one)))) the hospital average won't save you.

Happy Holidays)