Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 34

Neveteran >>:

Может спросите у Mischek, декоратор в этом точно сечет получше меня.

Somewhere long ago I saw a good article about the stages of formation of the trader (could not find it, it's a pity).
Roughly speaking, at a certain stage when it seems that everything in the world has been tried and tested but there is no result, hands fall down and there is a desire to
just repeat after someone known to be successful
At this point, you start looking for signals on the web, buying other people's advice, grabbing all kinds of bullshit
It is OK to grab some bullshit at this moment, but it is not decent to push it.

Mischek писал(а) >>
This is when you start looking for signals on the web, buying other people's EAs, grabbing all kinds of crap
>>Grabbing bull shit at this moment is normal, but it is not decent to give it away.

We also need to understand that not everyone can or wants to distinguish between bullshit and bullshit, even with the help of colleagues.
What is the case here: misunderstanding or deliberate brainwashing?

goldtrader >>:

Какой здесь случай: непонимание или умышленное запудривание мозгов?

PR campaign.

goldtrader >>:

Both. The second derives from the first, to give weight to the ephald.

goldtrader >>:

При этом надо понимать ещё что не каждый способен/желает отличить хрень от нехрени даже при усердной помощи коллег.

Are you kidding?
Of course it's deliberate, even if he sincerely believes he's missing the point.
If you want to unselfishly share your success and teach, you show your successes in proofs, not pupils
Student successes are shown for commercial purposes
an old marketing ploy - the client sees the success of students and wants to be a student, (because they are like me, they are not academics either, blablabla)

Looks like it.
Time to get a job as an assistant pencil sharpener - I'm not a marketer. )))

It's fun to watch the development of the thread... The participants are divided into bulls - those who inflame, destabilise the situation, express negativity towards the author and/or his method... and bears - those who are correct with respect to the author and/or his method, translate the conversation in a constructive direction, interested in further development of the topic ... Both of them come in waves, seizing the initiative from time to time. For about an hour the bulls are ruling, the bears are waiting... correction, everything is OK. The trend is going to continue... We are probably near a psychological level now....

Mischek писал(а) >>

Are you kidding?
Of course it's deliberate, even if he sincerely thinks he's missing the point.
If you want to unselfishly share your success and teach, show your successes in evidence, not pupils
Student successes are shown for commercial purposes
the old marketing ploy - the client sees the success of pupils and wants to be a pupil, (because they are like me, not academics either, blahblahblah )

Personally, I want to understand the person's thinking, that's all. I think it's an interesting point of view and like everything has a right to exist, whatever it may be.
I just don't understand why you have to prove the man wrong - you don't even understand what he's talking about.

That's the point. It's already page 34 and I still don't know what he's talking about.

sever29 писал(а) >>

It's fun to watch the development of the thread... The participants are divided into bulls - those who inflame, destabilise the situation, express negativity towards the author and/or his method... and bears - those who are correct with respect to the author and/or his method, translate the conversation in a constructive direction, interested in further development of the topic ... Both of them come in waves, seizing the initiative from time to time. For about an hour the bulls are ruling, the bears are waiting... correction, everything is OK. The trend of the topic will continue... >> probably about the psychological level... ....

There is no other development in nature yet

Reason: