Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 32

Can you show in the steute where cycle 1 ends?

Neveteran писал(а) >>

Gold has gone from strength to strength and influenced the end of the first cycle, in view of its reaching the target level.

The instrument was not used thereafter.

Gold has a completely different weight compared to other pairs. If it went the wrong way (and you are opening from the background), no amount of hedging with paper pairs would have saved the situation. And there are no stops.... It reminds me of the situation and the question above, and what would happen if you play one pair.

kharko >>:
имеем 1400 долларов риска или потенциального профита.

So it turns out that at 5% risk you need ~100000 bukazoids to feel confident with 30 positions for 1400 profits. What's the point?

And Mashenka's report is gone. I can't find it. I wanted to see it again.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
And Mashenka's report has gone somewhere. I can't find it. I wanted to see it again.

Page 18

Thank you, dentraf.
Total profit on the redhead is about 2,000.
Total system profit is 2084.53.
What's to talk about?

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Thank you, dentraf.
Total profit on the ginger is about 2000.
Total system profit is 2084.53.
What is there to talk about?

I noticed that, but the author is either not telling the whole story or is just blowing dust in his eyes. but the fact is that the system's state was posted, and I want to know where the author ends up with 1 cycle for a reason.

dentraf >>:

Можете в стейте показать где заканчиваеться 1 цикл?

This is basic logic, the balance of the start cycle which is distributed (independently) when using a large number of instruments (20+) is a natural state. But to work with 20 pairs, you need an appropriate depot.

Masha's deposit is 3000 (if I am not mistaken) and the number of instruments is naturally smaller. But it is not a problem. She has broken down (regrouped) the current indicators (+) and (-) so as to make the system unbalanced. As a result, we have not only one but two completed first cycles of two order baskets adding up to the specified balance divergence within the time frame we were looking for. She blocked the excess positions.

marketeer >>:

Вот и получается, что при риске 5% нужно ~100000 буказоидов, чтобы уверенно чувствовать себя с 30 позициями ради 1400 прибыли. Нафик такое?

We were talking about 10 pairs, respectively 10 positions. 140 p a day is not bad.

Neveteran писал(а) >>

This is the basis of logic, the balance of the start cycle which is distributed (independently) when using a large number of instruments (20+) is a natural state. But to work with 20 pairs, you need an appropriate depot.

Masha's deposit is 3000 (if I am not mistaken) and the number of instruments is naturally smaller. But it is not a problem. She has broken down (regrouped) the current indicators (+) and (-) so as to make the system unbalanced. As a result, we have not only one but two completed first cycles of two order baskets adding up to the specified balance divergence within the time frame we were looking for. Excess positions have been blocked.

My dear, so you are saying "Masha split (overloaded) the current indicators (+) and (-) so as to unbalance the system" What system are we talking about? I thought the very beginning is the formation of the first cycle, but it turns out before that there is some other system?

Reason: