Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 15

Dear Sirs, this is the third time today since the beginning of the day I am charging 15 currency pairs at 0.1 lot on SELL and the market is persistently pushing me back with a small but profitable profit... This raises two reasonable questions:
1. Why should I wait from 3 hours to 24 hours, if during this time the total balance of all trades will more than once visit the total profit?
2. maybe it's just that kind of day?

moskitman писал(а) >>
Dear Sirs, this is the third time today since the beginning of the day I am charging 15 currency pairs at 0.1 lot on SELL and the market is persistently pushing me back with a small but profitable profit... This raises two reasonable questions:
1. Why should I wait from 3 hours to 24 hours, if during this time the total balance of all trades will more than once visit the total profit?
2. maybe it's just that kind of day?

My balance was + yesterday, today you see...

An alternative example:

1) A man can't swim well paddles as best he can across Lake Baikal (possible derivatives of this action) he will drown(50%), die of thirst(0%), freeze (60%) get eaten by some fish (10%), he will swim to shore(30%).

2) Man cannot swim well, rows as he can across the Dead Sea (possible derivatives of this action) he will drown (0%), die of thirst (50%), freeze (0%), some fish will eat him (0%) or he will swim to shore (90%).

You must admit that there are much more derivatives of these actions, though for an illustrative example this is enough to understand that if we combine conditions in one experiment, the total probability of reaching the goal (swimming to the shore) will increase by 2 times.

In my logical model I create such conditions by using a large number of different tools.

sever29 >>:

У меня вчера на баях + был, сегодня сам видишь...

has their amount been on the plus side or has it been on the minus side since the start?

Neveteran писал(а) >>

P.S. I'm really bad at Russian, for the reason that I started studying it at the age of 20.

Apologies for the offtop... >> Were you a wrestler?

Neveteran, I want to ask - is the most favourable condition for starting the second phase an overall zero on the sum of all positions? Is this the state when "everything is already aligned"...

moskitman писал(а) >>

has their amount been on the plus side or has it been on the minus side since the start?

>> I look at it from time to time, there was no +.

While the approach is curious, what is unclear about the Topeka Starter's motives is this:
If the approach is there, it works, and the capital is there - why should you, dear Neveteran, train the "infantry"?
With all the paucity of my imagination, the only logical option seems to be that not everything in the approach is algorithmizable, and something does not come off a person.
Tell me about it, please, otherwise the ends just don't add up.

moskitman >>:
Neveteran, хочу поинтересоваться - наиболее благоприятным условием для старта второй фазы является общий ноль по сумме всех позиций? это ведь и есть состояние когда "все уже выровнялось"...

The question is cool, and the answer, imho, is closer to this: the average maximum distance of positions from the start with the maximum proximity of the amount to the start (and this is actually not zero, but a negative sum of spreads).

Urain >>:

Может для вас это открытие но всю высшую математику можно описать в выражениях "чего откуда отнять и куда прибавить"

так что не нужно бояться примитивизма, а вот если объяснять примитивно то ваша т.н. система и состоит из локов и пересидки.

I view everything that happens as a primitive upward and downward price movement. And that is enough for me, especially since it is an absolutely repetitive phenomenon. The calculation of the probability of obtaining results under the same starting conditions will steadily tend to the value of 50/50 for a period. And this trend is also absolutely systematic.

Reason: