Connecting via 3G modem, need help.

There is a problem when connecting via a 3G modem (CDMA provider), the terminal does not find the network. When connecting via telephone, this problem does not arise (MTS operator), but it is not convenient to use the phone, and the speed is small. Checked the box, allow the use of proxies (probably need the settings, I do not know what to prescribe), did not do anything, disabling the firewall, the results too has not given. Maybe someone has faced a similar problem, help please...

if the intranet browser works without a proxy, you don't need to enter a proxy in the terminal either! Is the internet itself working?

FxPro2 >>:
если инстернет браузер работает без прописки прокси-сервера, в терминал тоже ненадо прописывать!!! Сам интернет точно работает?

Yes it works, I don't write proxy in my browser, but what do I need to write? The username and password I use to log in to my ISP?

dated30txl >>:
Возникли проблемы при подключении через 3G-модем (провайдер-CDМA), терминал не находит сети. При подключении через телефон такой проблемы не возникает(операт МТС), но телефон использовать мягко говоря не удобно, та и скорость маленькая. Установил галку- разрешить использовать прокси (возможно нужны настройки, не знаю что прописывать), не чего не дало, отключение брандмауэра -результатов тоже не дало. Может кто-то сталкивался с подобной проблемой, помогите пожалуйста...

I've been using these modems for a long time and haven't seen anything like this, maybe it's just a temporary problem with the ISP's back-channel connection.

There is no need for proxies, definitely not.

Check the internet on this link, there will be two numbers at the end for receiving and transmitting https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.speedtest.net//

dated30txl >>:

Да работает, прокси в браузере не прописываю, а что конкретно надо прописывать? Логин и пароль под которым вхожу к своему провайдеру?

You need to configure the modem and everything should work like this, you don't need to enter your ISP password anywhere!

forex-k >>:

я уже давно пользуюсь такими модемами и такого не наблюдал, возможно это временная неполадка у провайдера на обратный канал связи.

прокси не нужны, однозначно.

проверь интернет по этой ссылке, там будет в конце две цифры на прием и на передачу https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.speedtest.net//

0.31 Mbit/s download, and 0.21 Mbit/s request, ping 145ms. Internet seems to be fine (ICQ and Skype are not complaining either). Somewhere there is a snag. I downloaded the hash from different brokerage companies (Alpari, Lightforex), tried MT4 and MT5, I put my terminals in separate folders, created for each of them. The effect is the same. If I use phone modem, default setting gives positive result.

The firewall may be blocking it, try manually adding the terminal to the list of allowed programs

FxPro2 >>:

...пароли провайдера прописывать никуда ненадо!!

is a debatable statement... I also have 3G, login and password available...

dated30txl >>:

0,31 Мбит/c загрузка, и 0,21 Мб/с запрос, ping 145ms. Интернет по всей видимости в порядке(аська и скайп тоже не жалуется). Где то есть загвоздка. Экзешник скачивал, с разных ДЦ (Альпари, Лайтфорекс), пробывал и МТ4 и МТ5, терминалы ставил в отдельные, для них каждого созданные папки. Эффект тот-же. Если через модем телефона, установка по умолчанию дает положительный результат.

I don't know how to help then. Maybe you should update the Vids.

Try (by creating a restore point beforehand) to delete ALL remote connections except 3G and then reboot the computer.
It's strange, but it's possible that the terminal is somehow picking up a particular remote connection.

the terminal is running on whatever port 443 it is!
maybe the wireless provider has restrictions on these ports!
or try a proxy server on an allowed port such as 80
but better not...
Better call your ISP to find out if the port (443) is open for Internet access.
If not, demand information disclosure!!!
Reason: