Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 41

FOReignEXchange:

I am trying to do something worthwhile and profitable. It is profitable, I am sure of it. Everything is already on the net I think, you just have to use it correctly or combine one with the other. And who knows where it's right?

I can't help but think of "Saw, Shura, she's golden."

OnGoing:
The latter may very well be the case. Merkel, Sarkozy and Obama are already weeping bitter tears over these speculators. They will shut down the shop and say: Enough of this crisis, there is a single banknote for all and the exchange rate will be changed once a day by a fixing. And you guys, go and do something about it.

ForEX will survive, because the well known wealthy need it, who are now lending to banks and governments, living on interest, keeping capital offshore and paying no taxes. And the brokers need us for their break-even business. As the saying goes, "from the world by a thread," no, not naked... ;о)

Recognised one kind of candle on which the robot enters. Made a code that was to open a pose after the end of that candle. Made a test. Profit 200% since the beginning of August. No ticks needed. Just by the shape of the candle we enter after it closes. Something is too simple.

If you recognize at least 2-3 more profitable candlesticks, then I do not even know how to say what will happen. The robot is algorithmic.

FOReignEXchange:

Recognised one kind of candle on which the robot enters. Made a code that was to open a pose after the end of that candle. Made a test. Profit 200% since the beginning of August. No ticks needed. Just by the shape of the candle we enter after it closes. Something is too simple.

If you recognize at least 2-3 more profitable candlesticks, then I do not even know how to say what will happen. The robot is algorithmic.

You run it on August 2010. If there is a profit there too, then something is wrong.

paukas:
You will run it for August 2010. If there is a profit there too, then something is wrong.

There are no minutes for August 2010. There may be no profit there, the market is changing. We enter after the end of the candle, and the tester doesn't know what will happen next, because the generation occurs only within one candle. And what happens next is up to the market. Therefore, we may not see any profit in August 2010, but I think it will be stable since January 2011. It is necessary to check somehow on a bigger history.

FOReignEXchange:

If you recognize at least 2-3 more profitable candlesticks, then I do not even know how to tell what will happen. The robot is algorithmic.

Oh, do not be ridiculous)) Again, 25. Where do you conduct the test? In the tester. And it will always make a profit on minutes, haven't you understood the nature of pseudotick movement?

You may enter the market even by the shadow of a lamppost. And then it will go down smoothly on the real account. I checked, don't suffer. We need something unusual here.

I'll say it again. There is no point on the chart where we can enter by a single order and know for sure where the price will go in the next moment.. That's why we enter by the shape of a candle, or by the number of degrees outside the window - it's all guesswork in Forex)).

OnGoing:

Oh, don't be ridiculous, eh)) 25 again. Where do you do the test? In the tester. And it will always make a profit on minutes, haven't you understood the nature of pseudotick movement?

You may enter the market even by the shadow of a lamppost. And then it will go down smoothly on the real account. I checked, don't suffer. We need something unusual here.

I'll say it again. There is no point on the chart where we can enter by a single order and know for sure where the price will go in the next moment.. That's why we enter, even if by the shape of a candle, or by the number of degrees outside the window - it's all guesswork with Forex pots).

And I would also add.... even a demo for a minute is not real at all!!! I can prove it.

OnGoing:

Oh, don't be ridiculous, eh)) 25 again. Where do you do the test? In the tester. And it will always make a profit on minutes, haven't you understood yet from the nature of pseudo movement?

You must have got it wrong. Entry at the opening of the next minute candle. This is like entering at the opening of an hour candle. What does this have to do with ticks?

I simply looked through the old code at entry points that are worse or equal to the candle's close point. Consequently, if you do not enter at the opening of the next candle instead of inside it, the result will not be at least the same. I have recognized one type of such candlesticks and that's all. I made the code at the opening of the next candle. I made a test and it seems to be good.

Now I want to make a second kind of candlestick and open at the opening of the next candlestick as well.

143alex:
And I'll also add.... even a demo for a minute is not real at all!!! I can prove it.

If there is no slippage, what's the difference?

OnGoing:

I'll say it again. There is no point on the chart where entering a single order we can say with certainty where price will go in the next moment. That is why we should enter by the candlestick shape, or by the number of degrees outside the window - it's all guesswork in Forex).

No, there isn't. Are you satisfied? )) I can even say that 51% of such profitable entries cannot be achieved. Are you satisfied?

You can repeat it all over the page.

Reason: