Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 49

Figar0:

Don't look at the holes, you can ruin your karma.
Vodka is delicious, of course, but it doesn't fit the sixth point in any way.... The only thing that helps is the grail.
It's like Ggg-look already. There is an interesting thread on this forum ))))

paukas:

If the result makes you go crazy, it's definitely bullshit somewhere. If they don't want to test on minutes, neither is it.

Yesterday I started to test it on demo. True, it didn't go right away because the difference between the demo and the tester.... ...but still they are very important. It is difficult to make the server plugin greedy in the tester. For the real world is out of the question, it will be even more difficult

new-rena:

Started testing on the demo yesterday

Bombshell. There will be something to look at in half a year.

new-rena:

Yesterday I started to test it on the demo. It took a while, though, because the difference between the demo and the tester.... all the same tangible. It is difficult to make the server plugin greedy in the tester. For the real world is out of the question, it will be even more difficult

Can you specify which Expert Advisor and with what settings?

Dserg:

could you be more specific about which EA and with what settings?
EAs are always proprietary. This one is built on a parabolic

new-rena:
Advisors are always their own. This one is built on a parabolic

These troughs and the subsequent rise of the line above them - looks a lot like a martini... :-)

Roman.:

those troughs and the subsequent rise of the line above them - looks a lot like a martini... :-)
))) The fact is that it does. But it's parabolic and almost like liquor, but you can't drink it - it's poison ))) Here's the graph. which for 11 years is higher and below is just a part of it, as you understand. Let's just say it's more detailed. It's a pity that the test has to be continued from the beginning )))) Problems with technique )))

new-rena:
))) The fact is that it's similar. But it's a parabolic and almost a liquor, but you can't drink it - it's poison ))) Here's the graph. which for 11 years is higher up and below is just a part of it, as you understand. Let's just say it's more detailed. It's a pity that the test has to be continued from the beginning )))) Problems with technique )))

I can't rule out something worthwhile if a parabolic (perhaps with something else) were to be put under the MM on a martini... I still have this question on my mind...

When optimization on poundbucks H1 for 2009-2010 is over - I'll post the sova + tester's report with one of the variants of input parameters on a forward from the beginning of 2011 up to now...

This Owl on the classic parabolic was posted in one of the magazines.

Roman.:

I can't rule out something worthwhile if a parabolic (perhaps with something else) were to be put under the MM on a martini... I still have this question on my mind...

When optimization on poundbucks H1 for 2009-2010 is over - I'll post the sova + tester's report with one of the variants of input parameters on a forward from the beginning of 2011 up to now...

This Owl on classic parabolic was posted in one of the magazines.

Eliminatedthe parabolic, put my indicator... All is well, no more troughs )))

Mathemat:

Will you show paintings, you complex and misunderstood genius? Without fine art, your sparkles don't come through.

No, I won't. In fact, I did it all in Excel a long time ago....code, but it takes a long time to execute... it's all cumbersome somehow. I want to test it on a period of 3 months... now the system is still at +6.4%... Better tell me, if I transfer from VBA to mql4 everything will be counted faster?
Reason: