Avalanche - page 517

khorosh:
The EA does not open orders if the stop loss is large. My broker doesn't give such a story, and I don't need it (re-read my post above from12.05.2015 06:58).

I read it! But still! Understanding a market change comes after the fact! Who could have guessed in the summer of 2014 that there would be a big movement? that's why I want to have conservative settings for all types of markets! to minimise interference

bogdan01:

I read it! but still! the understanding of market change comes after the fact! who could have guessed in the summer of 2014 that there would be a big move? that's why you want to have conservative settings for all types of markets! to minimise interference
Who wants much, has little).

khorosh:
Who wants a lot, has nothing).

I agree! But changing the settings based on past data is not much of an advantage either! You just changed the settings for the past two months, and the market changed again! and you will find out about it in two months!

how many currency pairs do you put the owl on?

bogdan01:

I agree! But changing the settings according to the past data is not much of an advantage either! You have just changed the settings for the past two months, and the market has changed again! And you will learn about it in two months!

How many currency pairs do you put the owl on?

The Expert Advisor remains profitable for at least one week. The previous version worked successfully on the real account for three weeks without re-optimization. Then I detached it because I managed to develop a new more stable version with less drawdown.

For now I am using three symbols. I will add more pairs as the deposit grows.

khorosh:

The Expert Advisor remains profitable for at least one week. The previous version worked successfully on the real account for three weeks without re-optimisation. Then I removed it because I managed to make a new more stable version with less drawdown.

For now I am using three symbols. As the deposit grows I will add more pairs.

Great! Anyway, great! And the yield is very high! I'm chasing lower yields, trying to get a total of 10% per month on several currency pairs

bogdan01:
Great! Anyway, great! And the yield is very high! I'm chasing smaller yields, trying to achieve a total of 10% per month on several currency pairs
That's ok, you work as long as I did, you'll get the same returns). I've been doing forex since 2006, I've been martingale since 2010.

bogdan01:

I agree! But changing settings based on past data - that's not much good either! You just changed the settings for the past two months, and the market has changed again! And you'll find out about it in two months!

how many currency pairs do you set the owl for?
I am preparing an EA for AUDUSD at the moment. I have done such an experiment. I optimized it since May 1, and then ran it since March 11 (here M1 quotes start). The test was successful with acceptable drawdown and gave 100% profit for this period.

khorosh:
I am currently preparing an EA for AUDUSD. I made this experiment. I optimized it since May 1, and then ran it since March 11 (M1 quotes start here). The test was successful with acceptable drawdown and gave 100% profit for this period.

I have a good feeling about this, I will sign up with a great pleasure!

bogdan01:

I'll sign up with pleasure! or sell such an EA! or organize a pawnshop at some brokerage! in this situation, when most of the ailon pammers went bankrupt, we need new heroes!
You have to get some experience in the latest version, and then we will see. But I will not sell signals and my Expert Advisor. I would not sell them, maybe one day I will open a PAMM. Now I have placed Expert Advisors on four pairs on a real account. I have 3000 deposit per each Expert Advisor. Taking into account the drawdown of the test, it is a big margin.

khorosh:
I need to get some experience with the latest version, and then I'll see. But I will not sell the signals or the Expert Advisor. Maybe I will open a PAMM sometime. I have put advisors on four pairs on my real account now. I have 3000 deposit per each Expert Advisor. Taking into account the drawdown of the test, it is a big margin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ

Reason: