Avalanche - page 474

Mischek:

I'm against nonsense in any form. If an avalanche is netted, it won't get any better.

Nevertheless, it's funny (I mean the new turn). If we consider Martin, just as a variant of MM of decent trend TS used on appropriate instruments, then why not, when it (this TS) has good results even without Martin... Let's go further and twist filters, for example this one on TFs up to H1 for Avalanche...

sever31:
what's the point, then? (not about the avalanche)

the point of trading is to make money.

Although perhaps everyone sees their own meaning.

PapaYozh:

The point of trading is to make money.

Although perhaps everyone sees a different point.

Sergey and other respected mastodons.

How do you feel about this strategy:

System description:

1) At zero-zero terminal time two GBPUSD trades are opened, one to the north and one to the south. Take short - 10-15 points. Lot - 0.01 points per $100 of deposit.
2) After that, one of the deals is closed by take profit. On the second one, the averaging starts. Pipstep is calculated considering the following:
a) historical maximum correctionless movement of GBPUSD,
b) maximum allowable 50% drawdown on N number of knees.
This range is 2-2.5 figures as of today.

3) Further, if this distance proves insufficient to close the series, then a pending locking order is triggered. The owl is disabled and the lock is manually destroyed.

The basic parameters of TS are shown. I would like to hear your opinion. As in gladiatorial fights in Rome, thumbs up or thumbs down:)

sever31:

Sergei and other respected mastodons.

System description:
.......... ..................

The basic parameters of TS are outlined. I would like to hear your opinion... As in gladiatorial fights in Rome, thumbs up or thumbs down:)

The men must be puking, no one is answering...

Roman.:

If it suits me, I'm ready to put the whole set from this branch (earlier I "dug through"... :-))))), and you will sort it out yourself... I heard that avalanche 7 is not bad for "base". I wrote my version of netting avalanche on Av02.mq4 and am now testing it on demo (with variable success ... :-)).

If it's possible Roman, I'd be grateful

sever31:

Sergey and other respected mastodonts.

System description:

1) At zero-zero terminal time two trades are opened on GBPUSD, one to the north and one to the south. Take short - 10-15 points. Lot - 0.01 points per $100 of deposit.
2) After that, one of the deals is closed by take profit. On the second one, the averaging starts. Pipstep is calculated considering the following:
a) historical maximum correctionless movement of GBPUSD,
b) maximum allowable 50% drawdown on N number of knees.
This range is 2-2.5 figures as of today.

3) Further, if this distance proves insufficient to close the series, then a pending locking order is triggered. The owl is disabled and the lock is manually destroyed.

The basic parameters of TS are shown. I would like to hear your opinion. As in gladiatorial fights in Rome, thumbs up or thumbs down:)

To the question of averaging - look here - non-dynamic EA (you can add some glamorous trend-flat switches (filters) to your taste and if there is a flat, i.e. they are turned on in the direction of a flat in the trading instrument - you start with a start order) Stop Limit Order, by cmillion - trade with increasing lot in direction of a price pullback. Use it on flat symbols like GBPCHF, EURGBP, I am also testing it on demo, I can show you the results later if you are interested (I don't have access to my terminal right now).

ZZZEROXXX:

If Roman is available, it would be appreciated.

Use and enjoy.
Files:
kblbfltl.zip  356 kb

Roman.:

Nevertheless - it made me smile (I mean the new turn). If we consider a martin, just as a variant of MM of a decent trend TS used on appropriate instruments, then why not, when it (this TS) has good results even without martin... Let's go further and twist filters, for example this one on TFs up to H1 for Avalanche...

Spin it however you want. Combine randomness however you like. If there is no working (not random) strategy, there will be no money.

Is the avalanche gone or not yet gone Yesterday I opened the terminal on the second computer I forgot about it if you are interested here is the work report from 14 July

By the way the name of the avalanche 7

baykanur:

Is the avalanche gone or not yet gone Yesterday I opened the terminal on the second computer I forgot about it if you are interested here is the work report from 14 July

By the way the name of the avalanche 7

You do not understand, then you scatter lemons, and suddenly for the inevitable drain (sooner or later) the system ...
Reason: