Avalanche - page 460

Roman.:

Yuri, if it's not too much of a secret - can you write down the conditions for possible exits from positions...?
Reaching a certain number of points of profit in an aggregate position.

khorosh:
Reaching a certain number of points of profit on an aggregate position.

Thank you. Understood.

TheXpert:

Where's the big one thousand? 40 peaks, that's the real number of deals. Gallic fitting. More than a year of not realising it's death to the deposit? I'm sorry.

The fit, that's understandable. But as for the number of peaks and deals, not so much...

If you have 1100 deals and limit five avalanches per one avalanche, then the number of avalanches (avalanche entries, avalanche series) is about 1100/1.7 = ~650,

which is far from 40 and already statistically significant.

khorosh:

0.01 - 0.81. You may have different lots, it depends on your initial deposit. I chose these lots for an initial deposit of 7,500 (cents or quid depending on the account type).

Maximum number of open positions = 5.

The ratio of 1 to 81 is of course a dickens.

Can you imagine in pictures that in reality you are trading a range of 1 : 81 lots or 0.1 : 8.1 lots in the same account?

In other words, are you mentally prepared for it?

lasso:

A ratio of 1 to 81 would be a dick move, of course.

Can you imagine, in pictures, actually trading a range of 1 : 81 lots or 0.1 : 8.1 lots in the same account?

In other words, are you mentally ready for it?

Coward does not play an avalanche! 0.01 is a TA entry and a lot of 0.81 is a random entry with a little hindsight.

lasso:

The ratio of 1 to 81 is of course a bugger.

Can you imagine in pictures that in reality you trade a range of 1 : 81 lots or 0.1 : 8.1 lots in one account?

In other words, are you mentally prepared for it?

Just mentally prepare yourself that you are trading 0.81 lot, and ignore the smaller ones:))).

You can start with a cent account. Trust me, it doesn't hurt at all:)))

lasso:

But in terms of the number of peaks and trades, not so much...

At all. It is correct to count only the maximums.

Tantrik:

Coward does not play an avalanche! 0.01 is a TA entry and the 0.81 lot is a random entry with a slight hint of history.
The last entry, like all odd ones in the same direction as the 0.01, which is by TA.

khorosh:

You just prepare yourself psychologically, that you kind of trade with lot 0.81, and don't pay attention to smaller ones:))).

You can start with a cent account. Believe me it doesn't hurt at all :)))

I understand all that, and moreover have had similar practice in other "games"... ;-)

But why do I need cent accounts and cent profits?

I am currently earning thousands of Euros.

Accordingly, my current goals are in the tens of thousands of usd per month. Next will come other goals...

And how does Avalanche help me?

In other words, my point is that TCs (even decent ones like yours) based on Martin are not capable of development.

Even after earning money you will not be able to spend it on yourself, because you know that next to you, hand in hand, goes your friend, Martin, which means that "Black Day" is always ahead.

It may not come, but YOU wait for it all the time.

And believe me, psychologically you get tired and exhausted very quickly...

==============================

Tired of a year old expert. Why? Seems fine...

The lot spread is 1 in 16. But the threshold of 3 flips at most has not been crossed,

which means that I have little vision of him and myself in the future... ))

Good luck.

From 01.08.2004 to today, Eurobucks, TF mixed.

TheXpert:

None at all. It's only the maximums that count correctly.

It turns out that if our TS allows the maximum of five reversals, and during testing no more than three reversals were detected (max lots were not involved)

Then there is nothing to count. ))

Nothing, like no boo-boo. No statistics. ))

Reason: