Avalanche - page 325

Tantrik >>:

Неслучайный вход в рынок ТС - Лавиной - не предусмотрен и это факт. Если перевёртыш поработал неделю то это ни о чём не говорит. А если караулить 24 часа то всегда можно избежать Форс мажор.

This was the first version of the avalanche where the entry was random. Later on, if you had read the whole thread, an algorithm was formulated where the use of thechanalysis when opening an order was envisaged. I don't want to look for this Katana post, but there was one. Of course, the statistics is not big on real, and I know that the loss is possible. But until it occurs, I will have time to make a dozen initial deposits. I will withdraw funds regularly. So the loss of one deposit is the same blow as an elephant's pea :-)). And one cannot stay awake for five days. I slept peacefully and the Expert Advisor worked twenty-four hours a day.

khorosh писал(а) >>
Это была первая версия лавины, где вход был случайным. В дальнейшем, если бы Вы прочитали всю ветку, был сформулирован алгоритм, где использование теханализа при открытии ордера предусматривалось. Я не хочу искать это пост Катаны, но он был. Конечно на реале статистика небольшая, да я и сам знаю, что слив возможен. Но пока он произойдёт, я успею настрогать с десяток начальных депозитов. А вывод средств будет производиться регулярно. Так что потеря одного депозита такой же удар как слону горошина.:-))). А не спать пять суток человек не может, спал я спокойно, а советник работал круглосуточно

Non-random market entry in the TS - Avalanche - is not provided and it is a fact - entry by the TS implies meaningful actions, not a flip after 15pp. As for regular withdrawals of $100 - good luck!

Tantrik >>:
Неслучайный вход в рынок ТС - Лавиной - не предусмотрен и это факт - вход по ТС подразумевает осмысленные действия а не переворот через 15пп. На счёт регулярного вывода по 100$ - желаю удачи!
Why are 90% of the people on this forum inadequately unkind to others...? Don't these people realise that it just makes them look like losers? :)

Oper >>:
Кто из нас тролль и бот?Дважды три-скока будет?

Context thrown out. Trolling technique. The message chain looks like this:

JonKatana >>:

It's not quite "Avalanche" anymore, but this was the option at the beginning of the algorithm's improvement

There are pros and cons. Cons outweigh the pros. The algorithm is the following:

we set a corridor from the pending orders Buy Stop and Sell Stop of equal volume, having departed from the current price by half of its width in both directions (it coincides with one of variants of an entrance in the market on "Avalanche").

If

this is not the case (price opens an order and then, before it even passes a few points, goes in the opposite direction and opens a second order), we open a new corridor with the same volume so that the price is again in the middle of the corridor with pending orders.

If the price opens only one order and gains, we wait for it to cross the band width, it will reach the breakeven level. If the price continues to move in a profitable direction, we should close the orders using any method - by a trawl or a hard close. If the price touches one order within the second corridor and then comes back without going past its width, then a second order is opened, then a new corridor with initial volumes of orders is opened.

The system disadvantages are that the more corridors are opened, the farther apart the corridor has to be for the price to reach the breakeven level

Another thing is that price gets out of a static corridor very easily and by moving corridors we can collect all pullbacks and corrections, thus multiplying the number of losing corridors.

The pluses - order volumes are constant, which allows us to save the deposit and keep many corridors open.

And also a little bit more resistance to flat, as each new corridor is shifted by at least half of the corridor width.

Oper >>:

Exactly. Before you predict the future for tomorrow

first try to make a forecast for today.

Figuratively speaking.

Using the "Eagle-Rushka" principle will bring more profits.

Sorry, but it's been tested.

JonKatana >>
I rejected this system at the very beginning of the Avalanche research and didn't even suggest it, as the disadvantages are obvious.

For you personally, let me explain: the forum is built in the form of a continuous dialogue, where subsequent posts develop thoughts from previous posts. It is necessary to read messages sequentially, from the beginning to the end, then the course of thought of the interlocutor will be clear. And now to you - your words:

Oper >>:
Which one of us is a troll and a bot? Double three-scoop?

rumata1984 писал(а) >>
Why are 90% of the people on this forum inadequately unkind to others...? Don't these people realise that this just makes them look like losers? :)

Hello! First, YOU are the losers (avalanche breakers), as they say, a drowning man is grasping at straws. E_mc2 wrote to you and explained.... but alas. You may try to use pips in manual mode (avalanche) but you won't get any. I think this is the best way to go.

P.s. You can't tell a random entry from a TC entry without glasses.

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Non-random market entry in the TS - Avalanche - is not envisaged and this is a fact. If the shifter worked for a week, it does not say anything. And if you wait 24 hours, you can always avoid Force Majeure.

That is incorrect. Read it more carefully.

"Avalanche" is an algorithm for exiting the market. You can enter by any method, and if it is correct and the price moves in the profitable direction - "Avalanche" is not necessary. But if your way of entering is unsuccessful, "Avalanche" comes in and pulls you out of the market with profit. This is an insurance option against unsuccessful entry, allowing you to make a profit even in the event of failure. Random entry is just one of many options, no worse and no better than the others. It is the simplest and does not require any knowledge, so it is quite possible to use it.

Tantrik >>:

Здрассте! Во первых неудачники это ВЫ (лавинщики) как говориться утопающий и за соломинку хватаеться. Вам E_mc2 писал(а) и объяснял.... но увы. Даже если и получиться то пипсовку ДЦ не пропустит, а в ручном режиме (лавина) это полный ноль. Удачи.

п.с. Да вы случайный вход от входа по ТС отличить неможете без очков.

And this is coming from an inadequate lunatic who believes in some esoteric bullshit and trades by the phases of the moon? :)

I have my own business, I live in the centre of Moscow on Leninsky Avenue, I drive a nice car... And who are you? A ridiculous ridiculous sectarian :)

JonKatana писал(а) >>

That is incorrect. Read it more carefully.

"Avalanche" is an algorithm for exiting the market. You can enter by any method, and if it is correct and the price moves in the profitable direction - you do not need "Avalanche". But if your way of an entrance is unsuccessful, "Avalanche" switches on and pulls you out of the market with profit. This is an insurance option against unsuccessful entry, allowing you to make a profit even in the event of failure. Random entry is just one of many options, no worse and no better than the others. It is the easiest one and does not require any knowledge, so it can be used.

What to read? - The book. Entering the market, trend implies an allowable amount of pps. drawdown and put a stop loss. Whether a reversal is needed here look T.A. and F.A. and after the SL is triggered price may go in trend and work out the loss (re-entry). It turns out entry > stop > entry > profit. And with an avalanche we have additional drawback and loss of time, pips and loss on the trade. Read it or not...

Tantrik >>:

Что читать? - Мурзилку. Вход по рынку, тренду подразумевает допустимое количество пп. просадки и ставиться стоп лосс. Нужен ли здесь разворот на смотреть Т.А. и Ф.А. и после срабатывания СЛ цена может пойти по тренду и отработать убыток (повторный вход). Получаеться вход > остановка > вход > профит. А с лавиной дополнительный минус и потеря времени, пипсов и убыток по сделке. Читай не читай...
If you don't like the system, why are you flooding this thread or are you waiting for someone to post a decent expert for free?

khorosh >>:
Если не нравится данная система, зачем флудить в этой ветке или ждёте, когда на халяву приличный эксперт кто-нибудь выложит?
I think there are already ten people queuing for an advisor in your private messages, as there are in mine. And when I offered to work on the topic together, only a couple of people responded. Everyone wants freebies, no one wants to work. :)
Reason: