Avalanche - page 295

sever29 писал(а) >>

You read the posts chronologically. Rumata's inadequate response is not understandable. What has upset him? If you are going to answer, don't express quotes and words from the text.

I was upset by the ridiculous attempt to bargain with me. It upset me for two reasons:

1. When I posted my EAs in the thread and when Galya posted the passwords to the demos, many of you were interested, but we didn't ask anything from anyone in return. We just wanted a normal communication with decent people and we have done it with them. You want a lot of my time for your unknown ideas. Do you feel the difference: we did not demand anything in return and you demanded. And this difference in approach seemed inadequate to me and upset me.

2. Why do you think that your ideas are worth our time? How can I agree to implement some super-secret genius ideas, which most likely we have already worked out long ago? No, just set out here or in private your ideas, discuss them and, if the outcome is positive, get the result. That's what I meant by open discussion and working together. We will continue them with those who share our approach.

I hope I've explained everything clearly.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

I was upset by the ridiculous attempt to bargain with me. It upset me for two reasons:

1. When I posted my EAs in the thread and when Galya posted the passwords to the demos, many of you were interested, but we didn't ask anything from anyone in return. We just wanted a normal communication with decent people and we have done it with them. You want a lot of my time for your unknown ideas. Do you feel the difference: we did not demand anything in return and you demanded. And this difference in approach seemed inadequate to me and upset me.

2. Why do you think that your ideas are worth our time? How can I agree to implement some super-secret genius ideas, which most likely we have already worked out long ago? No, just set out here or in private, your ideas, discuss them and, if the outcome is positive, get the result. That's what I meant by open discussion and working together. We will continue them with those who share our approach.

I hope I have explained things clearly.

Yes, I see. If you recall, in that sentence, I acknowledged the "impertinence" of my suggestion and asked you "not to judge harshly". But as it seemed to me you were offended by the other thing, you quoted it and emphasised it precisely.

No so no, we should have blown this up for a few pages...

P.S. Note the levels of the round numbers. I think that's exactly what your robot needs.

rumata1984 >>:

Евгений Ваганыч, перелогиньтесь :)

Inquisitive young man!

What did you want to tell me?

:)

FreeLance писал(а) >>

Inquisitive young man!

What did you want to tell me?

Just wanted to express my admiration for your sparkling humour :)

rumata1984 >>:

Хотел выразить восхищение Вашим искрометным юмором :)

I wasn't joking. The 2nd order polynomial is more flexible ;)

It's not worth increasing the order further, degrees of freedom and the value of the construction for the future are lost.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

2. Why do you think that your ideas are worth our time? How can I agree to realize some super-secret genius ideas, which most likely we have already worked out long ago? No, just set out here or in private, your ideas, discuss them and, if the outcome is positive, get the result. That's what I meant by open discussion and working together. We will continue them with those who share our approach.

I hope I've explained everything clearly.

don't think you are (even with Galina) the most perceptive.

FreeLance писал(а) >>

I wasn't joking. The 2nd order polynomial is more flexible ;)

It is not worth increasing the order further, degrees of freedom and value of construction for the future are lost.

А... now I see ;)

So I haven't got used to your way of expressing myself yet. I'll be more attentive.

sever29 писал(а) >>

You shouldn't think you are (even with Galina) the most perceptive.

>> OK. I won't think of myself anymore ;)

rumata1984 wrote :>>

insomnia... just made an EA that uses the FICH that I offered to help you implement in code yesterday. Your reply: "How can I agree to implement some super-secret genius ideas, which most likely we have already worked out a long time ago? First of all I am trying to cut the drawdowns and then to increase the profits. This is the second run, there is no optimization, I have chosen a couple at random. What else... Many things are not considered, there is no flexibility, the profit is fixed, and therefore annoying sniffling in the middle of the chart. There is no trail, no b/w. And there is at most one flip. I think this reversal may be done without martin, all the prerequisites are present.

The run from 01.06.2009. (very slowly tested).

sever29 >>:

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

бессоница... только что сделали советника, где используется ФИЧА, которую предлагал Вам вчера помочь воплотить в код. Ваш ответ: "Как я могу согласиться воплощать в жизнь какие-то сверхсекретно-гениальные идеи, которые скорее всего мы уже давно отработали?" Советник еще сырой, ориентации на прибыль нет. В первую очередь пытаюсь резать просадки, затем увеличить прибыль. Это втрой прогон, оптимизации нет, пару выбрал на обум. Что еще... многое не учитывается, нет гибкости, прибыль фиксированна, следствие чего досадная сопля по середине графика. Трала, б/у нет. А так максимум один переворот. Думаю этого перевертыша можно вообще сделать без мартина, все предпосылки имеются.

Прогон с 01.06.2009г. (очень медлено тестируется)

Where's the headline for the report?
Reason: