Avalanche - page 215

JonKatana писал(а) >>
As I've written many times before, there are plenty of ways for DCs to make your trading more difficult. But these ways are invented by people and the human factor plays against them. For example, very often works the following way: you set for the order Take Profit a little beyond the level where you are going to close it. The DC sees it and stops, unblocking you because the price has not yet reached it. And then you CLOSE the order without deleting its Take Profit. You instantly get the profit you expected, and the DC gives you his money, because he was expecting the closing of your order on Take Profit.

John, you look like a fairy tale Sherlock Holmes. :)
If your brokerage company is a crook, such childish tricks will pay nothing - in response to the attempt to close the market, you will get requote after requote or the order will be closed with slippage of 5-10 points not in your favor of course. If the brokerage company is more or less honest, it won't need any ideas - it will execute SL/TP correctly. But if you go from theory to practice - you will learn something new. :)

Xadviser >>:
Не очень понятно по какому принципу совершаются закрытия, превышение некого порогового значения? или какой то другой?
Если не затруднительно, скиньте советника для рассмотрения.
Advisor at rumata1984

Mischek >>:

+100

Так просто купи рвотное в аптеке, зачем так извращаться
прям жалко стало
чесссслово

Do you drink vodka? Is it good? No.

It's about the same here.

JonKatana >>:
Поэтому несколько раз писал как быстро закрыть любое количество ордеров двумя командами - читайте внимательнее. Первая команда - закрыть перекрытые ордера. Закроются все ордера, кроме самого большого по объему, чей объем уменьшится на сумму объемов ордеров на противоположной стороне коридора. Вторая команда - закрыть этот единственный оставшийся ордер. Все. А еще лучше второй командой поставить минимальный Trailing Stop на оставшийся прибыльный ордер большого объема, чтобы в случае продолжения движения в нужную сторону собрать бОльшую прибыль огромным объемом (по сравнению с начальным, после "десятка разворотов").

And I think I've told you many times before... That it is impossible to close several orders with one command. You can only close two orders with one command.
Just because you push once the button "close overlapped orders" - does not mean that one trade request will go
If there are, for example, 4 overlapped orders - then this is a minimum of 2 trading orders...
And according to your tradition - read carefully

JonKatana >>:
У ДЦ, как я уже писал не раз, есть масса способов затруднить вашу торговлю. Но эти способы придумывают люди и человеческий фактор играет против них. Например, очень часто работает такой способ: выставляете для ордера Take Profit чуть дальше уровня, где собираетесь его закрыть. ДЦ его видит и успокаивается, снимая с вас блокировки - ведь цена еще до него не дошла. И тут вы ЗАКРЫВАЕТЕ ордер, не удаляя с него Take Profit. Вы мгновенно получаете ту прибыль, на которую и рассчитывали, а ДЦ отдает вам свои деньги, так как ожидал закрытия вашего ордера по Take Profit'у.

What the hell are you talking nonsense about???? It's like a conspiracy mania:)_))))
There is no blocking and will never be
The delay in closing and opening of real orders (i.e., real money) happens for obvious reasons. Because the real money is hedged by the brokerage company. It takes time... those precious seconds/ticks/pips (read whatever)

Here we have some kind of DC conspiracy theory against traders...
Crazy nonsense by God...

Any brokerage company (of the good ones) - it doesn't matter how you trade... Profit or loss... They made a profit with every trade... In forex as a spread, in CFD as a commission... And they don't give a damn if you close on a profit or a loss... Don't talk nonsense... enough is enough...

ZS: And if you want the real thing... no DC conspiracies - who's keeping you at MT????? If you are so sure of your avalanche - go to Currenex. there are no requotes and delays... Execution with one click...
True, there are no locks :) Well you said it yourself - it's even better for an avalanche... and on netting the losses are lower and the profits are higher:)
Not only that - the spreads are much lower there... And the role of brokerage companies is a bit different... There's definitely no conspiracy there and can't be theoretically:)
Go and do some trading... The results of earning billions - we would love to see:)

IgorM писал(а) >>

You see, it's just in the https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125310 thread FantasYGold said that he could multiply the deposit on the real, I found his branch https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forum.alpari.ru/thread53090.html where his login and the pass from the demo, here on this forum, he once mentioned that his forecasts using no indicators, no link to trading pairs and instruments, but simply analyzing charts on D1 and M30, I was very interested in this approach, especially since I had the opportunity to peep into his demo account to copy trades :). FantasYGold did not limit loss trades at all after successful trades, i.e. his strategy is only as follows: the current trend is determined on the D1 chart, there are no stops - regulate the drawdown of securities to avoid margin call, the entry point from M30 is the average price during the trading session, instead of losses he catches closing orders with profit only a few dozen points, the currency is any (and gold as well) - the choice of the currency, according to the most predictable current trend. In this strategy, the main thing is not the most predictable movement of currency pairs, but the choice of multiple pairs for simultaneous (within an hour) opening orders, in general, the pure theory of probability: like if the probability of one pair movement is more than 0.6, then if we take a few pairs with the same probability, then we will have an increased probability gain

ZS: finally found it! here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://nounivers.narod.ru/pub/barber.htm

it's all here about why this thread is still going on and why the author won't give up.

:)

Sorry, based on your explanation I can't write an EA. Immediately questions arise:

1. How do we determine the trend from the D1 chart?
2. How do we determine the entry point?
3. Under what conditions do we close loss-making trades or what do we do with them? After all, they should be without stop-losses?

If you answer, everything will become clear.

Folks, let's talk about the Fantasy trade in the related thread: Does the Grail exist? Why discuss it here? It's a different thread, a different topic, and different pearls...

Agreed, moved the answer to "The Grail exists".

Mathemat >>:

Just for copy.

Выделено мной, чтобы все видели, какие они тупые, т.к. в ветке уже больше 200 страниц, а они так ничего и не поняли. Аффтар, жги дальше!

Mathemat, I thought you were smarter than that. The more educated a person is, the more he thinks what he knows is true. That's the main mistake of mankind!

Reason: