Questions from Dummies. - page 9

Hello all. Can you please tell me if there is an Expert Advisor for this system?

I think it's called "following the trend".

- Long position will be opened if close price is higher than maximal price of last 20 bars;

- close a long position if close price is below the minimum price over last 10 bars;

- open a short position if the close price is less than the minimum price over the last 20 bars; close a short position if the close price is less than the minimum price over the last 10 bars

- close a short position if the close price is above the maximum price of the last 10 bars.

Or maybe kind people can help you to write it?

krukser:
Can anyone advise on where to start for a dummie???? Which advisor is good? Settings for everything???? What deposit to open???? Literature????

Start by doing some training. Understand what Forex is, study the structure and mechanism of the market, read discussions of forex trading by experienced traders. To become a successful trader you will have to spend a lot of time studying special literature, watching video-contests and so on. But if you pass all these stages you will get an interesting and profitable job. Good luck!

Hello. Can you please tell me how to make a 10 second timeframe? WithPeriod Converter I have succeeded, only over a minute.

adre66:

Dummie asks: When testing in MT4 I have a problem with loading history, even after loading history data, the tester does not show the specified parameters, but shows either one month or a couple of days. Please advise what is the problem, or better yet, send me a link to the description of how to prepare the terminal for testing. I would appreciate it.

Vlad Gilka explains it well, google to help...
Reason: