Avalanche - page 136

lexandros писал(а) >>

I even tried it with 1p TP :) It's all the same, Kolya... You can go to the front or the back... It'll still kick... You can handle 5 or 6 flips... But more than that is just madness. You probably understand, unlike the writer... And even in history there are more than 7-8 flips every couple of months, in any corridor...
It's not about the take... When the question arises about the take (i.e. we are at breakeven), we are 99.9% successful... Since we dodged an avalanche and finally came to a level where we can wipe the sweat off our forehead and close at least at zero... But as you know from the avalanche to run away and dodge is almost impossible ... Only the creator thinks that the market can not escape from it, while I am convinced that the avalanche will not 100% escape the trader who ventures to trade with this system ...

:)
I did it for rumata1984 not to waste his time coding it and put it out here to calm everybody down.

Galina >>:
Опять там что с алгоритмом не так....
Откуда берется 0.3 лота ???
открываемя на 0.1, и дальше каждый раз должно идти удвоение....
0.3 лота в принципе неоткуда взятся.

Let me try to explain where lot 0.3 comes from, as well as 0.6 etc. Suppose the first deal is buying with 0.1 lot, below we will sell with 0.2 lot, then what lot should we add to the existing 0.1 to obtain 0.4? That's right - 0.3. Exactly with this approach the distance in pips that we need to go to get the same profit from the series will not change from reversal to reversal.

sever29 >>:

:)
я это собственно для rumata1984, чтоб хоть не в пустую кодил ее, да выложил сдесь, чтоб всех успокоить.

I just see it as an interesting challenge. I'm interested in getting the same result as khorosh.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

I just see it as an interesting challenge. I'm interested in getting the same result as khoroh.

go ahead

rumata1984 >>:

Your calculation is wrong.
This has already been discussed at the beginning of this thread.
It's no longer a catch.
Look at the first 5 pages of this thread.

Galina >>:
У меня вообще что то все зависло и привет.
Не хочет теститься совсем.
На истории сделок смотрю, цена в рынке меняется, а бот выставляет и выставляет отложники, все новые и новые, снимет, поставит, снимет, поставит.....
лабудень какая то ...

Maybe the take profit is too high? The EA cannot reach it. If the lot is 0.1, then a take profit of 10 to 40 is normal. If it is 0.01, then 1 to 4. Can someone else look at the code as well? I would be very grateful.

rumata1984 >>:

Я на Альпари тестирую, там Пятизнак.....
попробую поверчу сейчас профит....

rumata1984 >>:

Может быть, слишком большой тейк-профит ставите? Советник не может дойти до него. Если лот 0.1, до нормальный тейк-профит от 10 до 40. Если 0.01, то соответственно от 1 до 4. Может быть, кто-нибудь еще посмотрит и код? Я был бы очень благодарен.

Turned on the visualisation and everything made sense at once.
Please come to me in person.
I'll write something down for you in a minute.

Galina >>:

Ваш расчет неверен.
Это уже обсуждали в самом начеле этой ветки.
Это уже не ловина.
Посмотрите первые 5 страниц этой темы.
You are correct. I stand corrected.

rumata1984 >>:
Верно говорите. Исправлю.

And you never put the take profit in the code.
That's why the result is the same.
I call take profit a certain coefficient, which should be added to the corridor.
I.e. the range of the band let's say 60 points.
Therefore the 1st order - 0.1 lot, the 2nd order - 0.2 lot, the 3rd order - 0.4 lot, and so on.
and the profit should be set automatically like the pending orders; it will be equal to 60 points + a certain factor (for example, 8 points); this parameter should be in the settings
This is the small profit we are trying to make.
But your bot simply does not fix this plus, though the market always comes to the necessary place.
The more often it performs operations the better for it.
Reason: