Avalanche - page 38

Fibo >>:

ё мазай! 37 страниц темы. оставьте "гения" один на один с реалом и ... через пару месяцев не будет более ярого противника данной стратегии, чем топикстартер.

"Avalanche" is an auxiliary strategy for breaking even from a "lock-in". In the vast majority of cases you will not even get there - you will take a profit when the price moves in the right direction from one triggered order and re-set the levels. To hit the "Avalanche" is not the purpose of this strategy - on the contrary, it is an exceptional case. And "Avalanche" is designed to break-even in such a situation. So most of the time you won't even remember about "Avalanche" - there will be a regular profit taking - that's all.

lexandros >>:

в том - что это предсказать невозможно! Никакая история, сколь угодно долгая - не подскажет вам - как поведет себя цена через час.она может болтаться в этом диапазоне еще тридцать или пятьдесят раз... посчитайте:) хотя бы тупо залог... 0.1^20=104857,6... Как вам размер лотика? :)))
I have written many times how to act with a small deposit. Read carefully.
I will briefly repeat it: limit the number of permissible reversals by yourself to three, for example. If the fourth order (the third reverse) triggers, we close all the orders. All the deposits will be returned to you - you will only lose the minus, which is dangling between orders. This is not very pleasant, but since the amount of reversals was small, the volumes do not have enough time to grow and you will always be able to control the loss.
And you have written yourself that in all other cases this system brings a significant profit:
lexandros >>:

It's not so optimistic from here on. A clouded brain has made a decision. Enough to play with matches, it's time to make some dough. I put an honestly earned piece of money into the real account. I turned on my "grail" and started watching with bated breath - of course in full readiness to intervene at any moment.
It was even more fun. On the first day I earned 100 baht. The second and third day - a couple hundred more. Thoughts of a future holiday began to swirl in my head, and a long time ago

Roger >>:

Так, что должно быть первым - курица или яйцо?

The chicken should be first. ))) If you stick to that particular hypothesis, then the eggs will be golden. )))

JonKatana >>:
Уже не раз писал как поступать при небольшом депозите. Читайте внимательнее.
Кратко повторю: самостоятельно ограничить допустимое количество разворотов, например, тремя. Если сработал четвертый ордер (третий разворот) - закрываем все ордера. Все залоги вам возвращают - вы теряете только висящий между ордерами минус. Неприятно, но так как количество разворотов было небольшое - объемы не успеют сильно вырасти и вы всегда будете контролировать убыток.
А о том, что во всех остальных случаях подобная система приносит существенную прибыль - вы написали сами.

So count the minus:)
Hanging between the orders... hehe... multiplied by repeatedly geometrically increased lot... if the price is currently somewhere in the middle...
it's not hard to figure out... you'll get your deposit back...
but no one will give you back your losses. 0.1+0.2+0.4+0.8+1.6=3.1 (that's five steps total)... on any corridor in the swing, it would be 7-8 or even 10... even on monthly statistics. But let's take the ideal of five steps...
exit... let's assume the ideal case - that the exit is in the middle of the corridor - minimum loss
i.e. assuming the corridor is 40 pips... we get 3.1*20 pips loss... that's 620 quid of net loss...
and that's only at 5 steps...

Finally, turn on your calculator in your head, at least for basic arithmetic. Let's not go into the wilderness like terver. Although it's exactly where it belongs... I just don't want to dwell on a topic that's been around for a long time... Martin has long been studied and calculated more than one hundred times and there are excellent articles on this topic ... I don't know why I don't want to talk about it.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
... the system generates substantial profits

John, who zombified you?
Very high quality work.

SZS: given that ... that the successful laying out will give only 40 * 0.1 = 40 quid profit ...
I.e., it only takes 16 good layouts to cover one single flush...
Let's dig a little deeper into the terver...
What is the probability that the price will go the right way 16 times, without ever getting lost in the corridor by 5 steps only:)))

It does smell like a troll, though:) I think the man who said it was a troll was right. I can't remember the nickname... I'm too lazy to go through 37 pages.

JonKatana >>:
Если сработал четвертый ордер (третий разворот) - закрываем все ордера. Все залоги вам возвращают - вы теряете только висящий между ордерами минус. Неприятно, но так как количество разворотов было небольшое - объемы не успеют сильно вырасти и вы всегда будете контролировать убыток.
The wolf also pressed on.  He was sure that this time the piglets would not get away from him.  But he was out of luck again.   The piglets raced quickly past the big apple tree without even touching it.  And the wolf did not have time to turn and ran into the apple tree, which showered him with apples. One hard apple hit him between the eyes.  A big bump jumped up on the wolf's forehead. Sergei Mikhalkov, The Three Little Pigs

goldtrader писал(а) >>

John, who zombified you?

I don't understand you all either, who is pulling your tongue? Well, would leave the madman alone with his thoughts, he does not ask money from anybody, he will risk on his own, told his vision of a question, is looking for adherents. No, everyone needs to call him bad names and laugh, as if everyone already has a win-win system, he's just too lazy to share. According to Zhvanetsky - "Smell, what's good about it? You don't like it - step aside. You don't want to stink - move away." Leave it to those who are interested and want to find out any questions.

Reason: