SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 14

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Well, it's less and less codebase, although the basic idea is 100% :))))))

If I make a million bucks on it, I'll thank the creator anyway.

So with 999,999 the creator is out of luck :)

That's greed in all its glory.

If they did not give them all an opportunity to make 99% and each one thanked the creator 15 percent, they would be better off :)

baltik >>:

Значит с 999 999 -создатель в пролете :)

Вот она алчность во всей красе

нет бы дали всем возможность по 99% заработать а содателю бы каждый по 15 отблагодарил глядиш и автору сытней бы было :)

That's greed in all its glory :) I've made an effort, gone over it, tested it, picked the grains from the poop, thought about how to apply it...

About the opportunity - everyone has it! The whole world is yours! No luck? I do not believe it either, out of millions of sperm, only you have made it :))))))

As for the author's failure, because of the loss, I'm relying more on MM, not on a specific account, but more globally, even a loss of a few accounts won't kill my MM strategy, and the EA in it is just a very good tool that, given a reasonable risk, can give top-quality profit ...

I still forget to explain, the Expert Advisor, from which I show my reports, is living in incompatible conditions with the EA's life, I'm literally making fun of it! Just a little more risk and it won't survive even for a day! Rambo fucking ....

By MM I mean monetary management and unfortunately I don't understand you.

I understand about spermatozoa and poop, but I don't understand the ending!

I can't rewrite it urgently, it won't go on the air...

So you got the idea - it means you should not look at the 45` chart but at the one that draws 225` balance :)

baltik >>:

под ММ я понимаю моней менеджмент а Вас к сожалению не понял

про сперматозоиды и какашки-то понятно, а вот финал не понял!

срочно переписать в эфир не пойдет ...

Вот и выдали идею - значит надо смотреть график не на 45` а ту которая 225` баланс рисует :)

The idea is that the working idea ......... working so much that the most aggressive trading, will not break, the inputs are correct :) well, subsided by 100-150 p once a month :) Well, you start entering more and more lot, see how it's at least in fantasy dollars expressed, from 1000 to 70 000 for 7 weeks ... I'm sorry, many people would sell their souls for that, and here the maximum risk is miserable from possible profit, and to translate it into 10-15% max drawdown - no problem, the idea of the system is not about drawdowns, I just want to see in real time what it can do, you want 10% profit per month on 1:10 leverage? no problem! I'm just not interested, to be honest, I'm just curious if this EA will reach 1 000 000 with 1000 or not, and for how long ... That's all, and I'm writing reports here, so I can feel accountable to myself and not deceive myself... ...and maybe it'll come in handy...

Any stick is a working idea - it's just a question of where to apply the effort.

and Pareto clearly defined in his principle 80/20 how much effort and where to put it, otherwise there's no reason

By the way, you wrote that you don't lose - literally no losing trades or I'm confused about something...

Well, let's not interfere with the author of the topic rake sell - by the way rake would go faster ...

baltik >>:

Любая палка -это рабочая идея - весь вопрос куда приложить усилия

а Парето четко определил в своем принципе 80\20 сколько услий и куда приложить а иначе и не зачем

кстати Вы писали что он у Вас вообще не сливает - т.е. дословно что убыточных сделов вообще нет или я что-то путаю...

Ладно не будем автору темы мешать граяяль продавать - кстати грабли расходились бы быстрее...

Not yet... that's the thing... I'm off to sell grails...

will you publish a price forecast?

kraizislot писал(а) >>
You gonna post a price forecast?

What do you need a prognosticator for?

peco >>:

так это он мертвую петлю что ли делает))) - зависает в сальто ...и потом на землю!)))

СУПЕР!

1 MILLION. DOL:)

LET'S SHIFT THE GRAIL PROBLEM A LITTLE IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

The authors ChachaGames and GALINA have often pointed out here that they always enter the market correctly. To be honest, I highly doubt it, as there are so many negative and particularly large trades. But MM certainly has something there - it compensates!

I'm interested in the question of entering the market (opening a position in the right direction)!

Are there any 100% probability or close to it ways of opening positions? Who thinks so, maybe someone can share experiences and specific examples?

Please note, I'm not asking for your secrets, if any. I am interested in taking your opinions seriously.

Reason: